How many Hayabusa owners have more than 1 Hayabusa?

BLKMAMBA

Registered
I am just curious to know how many of you guys currently have more than one Hayabusa. I have a 2011 Black & Red Hayabusa that I'm building as a show bike 360 single sided, 12" over, tricky air shocks, etc so I am on the fence on weather to buy another Hayabusa 08' Black/Orange or 07/08 GSXR1000 as a beater. If I go with another Hayabusa I'm thinking 300, maybe 8'' over, power commander, full exhaust, and a few other minor things.

2 fat tired Busa's sounds like a waste. Don't get me wrong I love the fatty look, just thought if you going to have 2 bikes the 2nd would be to change the pace. A bike for touring, twisties, cruiser or even a dual purpose like the KLR.???

I have two busas,the 07 was chromed w/300 10over,hated the way it handled but looked nice,then purchased the 08and left it stock,perfect ,never wanted to ride the 07 anymore.I sold all the parts on the 07(took a beating) and scaled down the rear to a 240 4" all black , ohlins sus. much better,but i gotto tell you that the 08 handles like a dream.

I have three bikes as well, but just one 'Busa. My TL1000R is kind of Haybusa-like styling-wise but that's where the similarity between them ends. The Tiller can actually corner. :laugh:

Lol, I rode the ZX-14 and that thing is a pig. No interest what so ever. Here in Miami there are no twisty roads or canyons so I'm not going to be doing an knee dragging. What that being said, how would a GSXR1000 with a 240 ride?

4 here. :whistle: yeah I know too many. Actually will probably sell 2 of the gen 1 here soon and just keep a 1 & 2.
3- Gen 1/2-06,07, 1- gen 2/08(repainting as of now) was originally the dark blue. Gen 1's I got are the White Corona , the white Ed Hardy stretched & a Burgundy/Black. And it is so funny how they can be the same bike but can feel like totally different beasts.

Three bikes, two are Busas....interesting question.

IMG_0008.jpg

P1000906.JPG

So Rollin20z, you only ride Busas?

No, not at all. I spread the love :laugh: just working on thinning down the herd some. Just sold my 09 Aprilia SXV550 SM and kept my DRZ400SM which is no where near the bike as the aprilia but I have grown attached to it,and sold an 06 ZX6R to my buddies wife yesterday, I don't even know why I bought that, just a deal I guess. It felt like I was riding a scooter, :rofl: couple bling bling yami's 00 R1 & 09 R6, Anniv. GSXR750 , 600 in pieces and of course the good ole Honda Superhawk VTR1000F. Was use to a 3500sqft garage before we moved out here because of wife's condition and we downsized a little and now all I got is what they want to call a 2 car garage, but I can't see it unless you have a couple smart cars, and by time the car goes in the garage I end up with a few bikes in the den. So that is why I am thinking 2 Busa's will enough because I have to keep some of the others.:whistle:

So to answer your question, No I am not stuck to any one peticular manufacturer. But Suzuki is at the top of the list.:thumbsup:

I have a couple Busas and a few other bikes, as well. At one time had 3, but that was a sad story.

I have three bikes as well, but just one 'Busa. My TL1000R is kind of Haybusa-like styling-wise but that's where the similarity between them ends. The Tiller can actually corner. :laugh:

Uh Oh, can of worms. I'm sorry that you ended up with a Busa that doesn't corner, I hadn't heard of that type.

Back