08 hayabusa full system or slip-ons

Wargod Patriot

Registered
i have a 08 hayabusa i'm getting the yoshi r77 which way makes the bike more powerful slip-ons or full system, and does the power commander take care of the governer?

i have a 08 hayabusa i'm getting the yoshi r77 which way makes the bike more powerful slip-ons or full system, and does the power commander take care of the governer?

welcome, there are many discussions here in this subject, you might want to search.

some like dual look vs. full system if don't car about increase power.
you save more weight with full system.
price almost the same so i would rather have full system.
increase hp with full system.
don't need the pc with 08 busa with oxygen sensor but you always can get few more hp with pc. it is your money!

Last edited:
welcome, there are many discussions here in this subject, you might want to search.

some like dual look vs. full system if don't car about increase power.
you save more weight with full system.
price almost the same so i would rather have full system.
increase hp with full system.
don't need the pc with 08 busa with oxygen sensor but you always can get few more hp with pc. it is your money!

Are you saying that all the 08 Busa's have the oxygen sensor stock?

Yes they all have the oxygen sensor stock. Go with the full system as it saves weight and you get a bit more power. You do not have to have the power commander if you use the oxygen sensor.

The PC does not eliminate the top speed restrictor. I've read the smart way to eliminate the restrictor is to have your ECU reflashed! Welcome to the ORG.!!:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back