Hayabusa 1500??

ZX-14.jpg

Yup, that's what we call em. I kinda like 'em, just like the famous "hump" instantly identifies you're on a 'Busa, the "George Foreman grills" identifies you're on 14. Actually I like both the 14 and the Hayabusa, each has it's strengths and weakness but their both undeniably two of the best sport bikes ever produced.:beerchug: I'm currently looking for the right deal on a 'Busa to share the garage with my 14.

John

Actually the "George Foreman grills" Identify you as someone that ...should have gotten a 'Busa. :laugh:

I'm currently looking for the right deal on a 'Busa to share the garage with my 14.

John

Just make sure they don't share too close together, we wouldn't want a blending of the species. :poke:

I like the 14, it just wasn't for me though. A buddy of mine is looking at a 14 because he wants to the the busa/zx14 competion going.

Last edited:
not nice to pick on the Kawi guys, the 14's are very nice, kinda wish I didnt like the one i rode, it was to nice, besides its lonely at the top.

Last edited:
Just make sure they don't share too close together, we wouldn't want a blending of the species. :poke:

I like the 14, it just wasn't for me though. A buddy of mine is looking at a 14 because he wants to the the busa/zx14 competion going.

Like I said, I like 'em both fine and my philosophy is you can never have too many superbikes parked in your garage. If you can afford it, why not have both?:thumbsup: Coulda gone with a Busa back in '06 but the 14 was the newest thing on the block and the red one caught my fancy. Couldn't be happier with mine, pulled the subs out, PCIII'd it, remapped and added a TRE and Yoshi carbon system and the bike is sweet, I've put almost 11,000 trouble free miles on it since then. Right now I'm looking at a stock Red/Black '06 Busa and an Orange/Black '08 with Carbon Yoshi full system, X-TRE, PCIII and mapping by Southwest Superbikes. Whichever I can get the best deal on decides. I'm leaning toward the '08 as it already has all the goodies I want, then comes the big shootout!:laugh:

John

I'd go with the 08 Busa, havent ridden one but my 06 Busa's stock brakes are severly lacking to the 14, those darn whackasakis, always causin trouble hahahaha

I'd go with the 08 Busa, havent ridden one but my 06 Busa's stock brakes are severly lacking to the 14, those darn whackasakis, always causin trouble hahahaha
3467_2_.jpg

Yes, the '08 is tempting. I like the look of the C.F. Yoshis, really cleans up the look of the bike nicely. Only thing I'm not sure of on that one is the X-TRE. I've heard it runs three seperate maps.???Hmm

GSX1300RK6_BlackRed_2006euro.jpg

'06 is this red and black model, probably my favorite of all the Gen 1's.

Decisions, decisions:beerchug:

John

ZX-14.jpg

Yup, that's what we call em. I kinda like 'em, just like the famous "hump" instantly identifies you're on a 'Busa, the "George Foreman grills" identifies you're on 14. Actually I like both the 14 and the Hayabusa, each has it's strengths and weakness but their both undeniably two of the best sport bikes ever produced.:beerchug: I'm currently looking for the right deal on a 'Busa to share the garage with my 14.

John

Like ford and Chevrolet. However you are amongst the most hardcore BUSA pilots on earth here on our planet! CHOICES...............Easy for some. Falcon Fever Baby!:bowdown:

Back