My New Bike , 2008 ZX10R *Photos+Video*

Don't know which I like better--the beautiful bike, or the fantastic photos of the beautiful bike! And you really have an eye for tasteful mods :thumbsup:

You should consider making a career out of your photography--they look better than what's on Kawasaki's website!

Don't know which I like better--the beautiful bike, or the fantastic photos of the beautiful bike! And you really have an eye for tasteful mods :thumbsup:

You should consider making a career out of your photography--they look better than what's on Kawasaki's website!

these were my thoughts exactly. Very nice bikes and pictures!

i like photography very much , i feel every frame before shotting , but never think doing it as a business , doing something as a business , killing the amateur soul :)

thanks for all feedbacks , pleasure to share with you friends :beerchug:

* i always put the Busa somewhere different and i will get GEN2 very soon ...

Man Guclu, it would be a fulltime job just to ride all those bikes.

Sooooooo, if you're taking applications ??? LoL !!

Have fun on those Monsers, and how about some more videos ?? I would love to see pictures of all your bikes in 1 topic (thread) !!!!!

new photos :) ,
01-56.jpg

02-49.jpg

03-44.jpg

04-36.jpg

06-22.jpg

The ZX 10 is a very hot bike... Congrats.. Wish I had your garage...:beerchug:

(thanks for all very kind feedbacks)

today's news : carbon-fiber front fender arrived :) ,
01-62.jpg

02-54.jpg

03-47.jpg

That bike is SWEET !!! Any video of you on it yet ? Would LOVE to see some !!

I'm REALLY thinking about trading my Busa in on one of these, or a GSXR 1K, or an R-1. But I'm kind of attached to my Busa ??

As ALWAYS....SWEEEEEEET pictures !!! Keep them coming.

i like those mirrors , i installed them to all my sport bikes , many people hate them , i think i'm the only one loving them :)

the bike still in break-in period so i didn't take any vids , but i will as soon as the first service visit done :)

my next bike for my collection , will be , 09 GEN2 Busa "whıte-grey-blue" ...

Back