2008 Kawasaki ZX10R Muzzy Ed. , My New Bike !

168 to 173 RWHP with a good pipe and Map is more like it ...190 HP is a dream unless you go into the motor ..

(Muzzy experts here told me , 190 rwhp possible with a new injectors set and a few engine arrangements)

There are Muzzy experts in turkey? No matter what they said those numbers are way high. 190 is not possible without in depth motor work. I have seen two on the dyno so far and one bone stock made 164, the other with pipe, pc, air filter, made 171.7. Those were good #'s on a dynojet 250i with tuning link. To make 20 more than that you will need some serious internal massaging. Nice bike by the way, congrats!

There are Muzzy experts in turkey? No matter what they said those numbers are way high. 190 is not possible without in depth motor work. I have seen two on the dyno so far and one bone stock made 164, the other with pipe, pc, air filter, made 171.7. Those were good #'s on a dynojet 250i with tuning link. To make 20 more than that you will need some serious internal massaging. Nice bike by the way, congrats!

Muzzy here working very responsible , hospitality very good , they know how to do it , at least they look so :)

They told me , changing the injectors with a few arrangements (don't know that arrangements because they didn't share) 189-190 is possible .

tomorrow , i will take the bike from the dealer , they called today , the bike is ready :)

... get ready for the photos tomorrow :)

Dude, you're killing me !!! Every bike I would love to have, you get !!

Is that the color you're getting ?? Can't wait to see the pictures you take !! Looking forward to seeing a black & white one !!

Come on Guclu, you are killing us all here. We always enjoy your pics! :cheerleader::beerchug:

Not a bad collection! Its like having a Hornet and a Dune Bug in the same garage, lol. Congrats with the new 10.

busa and 10.jpg

Last edited:
Back