My New Bike , 2008 ZX10R *Photos+Video*

:thumbsup:nice bike but it not a suzuki.

:thumbsup:

in fact , this is my first Kawasaki after 93 ZX11 (in Europe they sell undername ZZR1100) , i really enjoy the bike , feels very light , extremely powerful , i know it's not a Busa , but this is something different and i start loving it :)

@Ninja Eater , thanks :thumbsup:

that is one awsome bike, i rode one at the dragon, was like it was glued to the road, massive power. hell, i thought about getting one myself:whistle:

today , i ride with a friend of mine (he has got an 08 black) ,
02-64.jpg

05-38.jpg

video ,
th_2Ninja.jpg

* in Istanbul , traffic is the main problem , always heavy traffic ... a few people here wanted me to post a video , that's why i did that record , the bike still in "break-in" period , so i couldn't show the power of the bike and i know the green windscreen , effecting badly the picture quality , i will use the stock one next time :)

... thanks for all feedbacks , i will be back soon with more enjoyable videos !

Holy smokes, that traffic looked like a full time lane splitting task! I would hate to ride in traffic like that.

looks like your friend's bike runs a little lean!:laugh:
holy moly....that exhaust can is all kind of colors.

Nice!!!!

Which one is the favorite, getting the most riding hours?

Without waiting for a track day and getting into trouble with the law, you can get a real rush on a dirt bike; once you get hooked, you may need another stable.

You must have a difficult choice every day on which bike to ride :laugh:

Wonderful stable that you have accumulated, good luck with the ZX.

And, as always, your pictures are outstanding :beerchug:

NICE !! What was going on with the boat on the car ?

How does the ZX-10 compare to the GSXR 1000 ?

that is a promo figure for the coming new Bond picture :)

ZX10 feels more powerful and lighter , a little bit better cornering :)

next month , i will get my new 09 Busa (i will keep my other bikes) (White/Blue) , but before that a few new photos from my garage :) ,

08 ZX10 ,
03-131.jpg

05-82.jpg

02-152.jpg

10-23.jpg

08 GSXR1000 ,
Gix01.jpg

Gix02.jpg

Gix03.jpg

Gix04.jpg

06 Busa ,
Bordo.jpg