2008 Kawasaki ZX10R Muzzy Ed. , My New Bike !

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
Muzzy.jpg
* full stock photo not the Muzzy Ed. photo !

... sorry no photos because i will get the bike on Friday probably , i will share the photos as soon as i got her :)

this bike has some different parts than the stock ZX10R , a special full system titanium Muzzy , MotoGP replica , exhaust , and a few more parts , with a few arrangements 190RWHP is very possible (Muzzy experts here saying so , we will see it real or not) .

i'll be back with photos very soon :)

between , i will keep all my previous bikes , 05 and 06 Hayabusa , 08 GSXR1000 , 2003 HD Fatboy Ann. Ed. , 2005 HD Heritage Softail Classic .

you my friend are one lucky man. I wish I could have all the toys I ever wanted.

Josh

Would like to hear your comparisons between the 10 and the Gixxer? You are gonna have to set up individual time slots to take pics of all the bikes. :laugh: Congrats!

Thats one nice Family you got going on please take some shots with all of them together we all love your pics on the org hd pics are always the best hehehe :thumbsup::beerchug:

sweet you have an 08 gsxr 1000 and zx 10 i would like a comparison ... which you prefer :beerchug:

Muzzy.jpg
* full stock photo not the Muzzy Ed. photo !

... sorry no photos because i will get the bike on Friday probably , i will share the photos as soon as i got her :)

this bike has some different parts than the stock ZX10R , a special full system titanium Muzzy , MotoGP replica , exhaust , and a few more parts , with a few arrangements 190RWHP is very possible (Muzzy experts here saying so , we will see it real or not) .

i'll be back with photos very soon :)

between , i will keep all my previous bikes , 05 and 06 Hayabusa , 08 GSXR1000 , 2003 HD Fatboy Ann. Ed. , 2005 HD Heritage Softail Classic .
168 to 173 RWHP with a good pipe and Map is more like it ...190 HP is a dream unless you go into the motor ..

sweet you have an 08 gsxr 1000 and zx 10 i would like a comparison ... which you prefer :beerchug:

ZX10 vs GSXR1000 ,
better cornering
better in power , but , i'm sure new K9 will catch it
not much accessories on the market
made quality is not good as GSXR1000

:)
(later i'll share more comparison with photos)

Back