Bought a 2nd Bike 2008 Blue/Black

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Could not pass up a great deal and i posted on my bday thread that i was planning on getting an 08 busa and a M109R

Soooo I got one of the two :laugh:

2008 Blue/Black
29xx miles
M4 Slip On's
Brock's Adjustable Lowering Links
Brock's Hayabusa Billet Top Clamp
Billet Adjustable Kickstand

I only put on 80 miles on the K6 since purhased back in 0ctober :whistle:

Only issue i found so far is with it lowered the brake lever gets caught on the front fairing while trying to do a full turn parking the bike.
Any Remedies for that?

I know there is the recall, previous owner stated that his ignition line was not stretching. I will probably still take it to get it looked at.

Any comments or tips welcomed!

Hello GenII owners! :cheerleader:
l_959d64cbf0d94f2ab51c43b2051b3bc0.jpg

l_0411ea089c2a44b1bed1515086d7f1d3.jpg

l_5586bc5e956c47e2be26c14cab6db82d.jpg

K6 and the new room mate! K8

l_cec9cced30dd416a8ae71c03f462c572.jpg

I think I can fit in 1 or 2 more bikes with cars parked
:laugh:
l_b546acf63836448781943eeec452fe9b.jpg

Good looking new toy. Do you have a stand size garage? You must park next to the bikes. I wouldn't trust my wife to park next to my bike.

Very nice. K8 Busa and M109 make for a great combo.

The brake lever problem is because of your tripple clamp. The only one that doesn't hit is the Exoticycle.

Here is a pic of my combo.

M109.jpg

Good looking new toy. Do you have a stand size garage? You must park next to the bikes. I wouldn't trust my wife to park next to my bike.

not sure what standard is?

it is a 2 car garage with plenty of room for the bike to be parked on both opposing sides of the garage.

And yes the wife knows where to park her car! :rulez:

Only issue i found so far is with it lowered the brake lever gets caught on the front fairing while trying to do a full turn parking the bike.
Any Remedies for that?

QUOTE]

Same thing here, I'm hoping risers will solve the problem! :beerchug:

Any Remedies for that?

QUOTE]

Same thing here, I'm hoping risers will solve the problem! :beerchug:

You'll have the same problem with the risers. It's something I just got use to on the '06.

Back