Hayabusa 1500??

Kawboy14

Registered
033106d.jpg

I found this while cruising the internet. It looks suspiciously like a 2005 Hayabusa front end with a 2006 ZX-14 rear end grafted on by Photoshop. The accompanying article said it was a new 1500 Hayabusa drag prototype.

John

thats bogus:laugh: if they was gonna make a drag prototype i think they would stretch it a little and change the cans. among other things.

THe Front belongs to the Zx-14 also.....:rofl: Just someone playing around with photoshop!

Dam if the 14 had looked like that I might of bought it instead didn't really mind the four eyes in the front but the fish gills on the side made me look at an say pheeeewww thats just not my styling pref :rofl:

Dam if the 14 had looked like that I might of bought it instead didn't really mind the four eyes in the front but the fish gills on the side made me look at an say pheeeewww thats just not my styling pref :rofl:

Buddy has a 14, they call the side things "George Formans" like the grill hahahaha

That made me not buy the 14. Them funny looking grillz

A lot of these have been circulating around in the net for quite a while already though:whistle:

Who ever did that should be thrown in jail, how dare they do that to a Busa !!!

That's just plain ol Blasphemy !!!

Buddy has a 14, they call the side things "George Formans" like the grill hahahaha
ZX-14.jpg

Yup, that's what we call em. I kinda like 'em, just like the famous "hump" instantly identifies you're on a 'Busa, the "George Foreman grills" identifies you're on 14. Actually I like both the 14 and the Hayabusa, each has it's strengths and weakness but their both undeniably two of the best sport bikes ever produced.:beerchug: I'm currently looking for the right deal on a 'Busa to share the garage with my 14.

John

Back