HAY   LADIES!!

Hi Thinker62,
Thanks alot Thinker62.
Hey Ms. Swan,

You don't have to add the 62 to Thinker62. The 62 used to represent the number of good brain cells he had. Now that he's been on the board for a while, he has none left. So just a simple "Thinker" would suffice.
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

ices_rofl.gif

HAY Cache,

Ninja made me see the error of my ways, so now this HAY thing is really beginning to get funny. Go 'head Cache. I didn't know you had it in you. I figured that since you were in the Admin (upper echelon of greatness) that your sense of humor somehow died along with your newfound authority. Thought you were going to start acting like the Capt. He's always sooooo serious whenever he posts something. No wit whatsoever. ROTFLMFAO

Brian

Hay dudes take it easy.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
HAY, now I liked that one Ninja.  So you really do have a sense of humor don't you?  One might think that since you ride so fast that you don't have time to be funny.  You would give a whole new meaning to 'Fast and Furious."

Brian
Yhea Brian, with out humor there is only sadness 7 death.

Keep smiling Bro.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

HAY!!!  Don't forget about me, I'm not riding yet...but I'm still one of the girls on the site!  
sarcasm.gif
I gotcha to post here didn't I?? looks like cache might know what he is doing? hmm.....

Glad to get you gals to post some more. We wonder sometimes if the ladies forget this place is for you too... and the best part is not having to worry about some Ahole making you feel uncomfortable. NOT gonna happen.
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

HAY Cache,

Ninja made me see the error of my ways, so now this HAY thing is really beginning to get funny.  Go 'head Cache.  I didn't know you had it in you.  I figured that since you were in the Admin (upper echelon of greatness) that your sense of humor somehow died along with your newfound authority.  Thought you were going to start acting like the Capt.  He's always sooooo serious whenever he posts something.  No wit whatsoever. ROTFLMFAO

Brian
Brian, brian... brian.............

I wanted to show your post again because I know captain has a sense of humor and may (if he reads this) want to rebutt. Can't remember when, as it is not very often he tries to be funny, but captain had me rollin'. If I could re-vote on the "whos the funniest" I would vote for Bacha for sure, cuz this is really funny stuff...

Now somebody do some shakin' and get LoBusa back up here.

Hi busachick,
How's the ducati? Have you gotten any riding in yet?
I was reading this article about Parry Sound in Ontario..they have a sportsbike weekend. Do you know anything about it?
smile.gif
Hey Swan,
How's things?
I havn't gotten the Ducati out yet. Too much snow and crappy weather
mad.gif

The Parry sound sportbike rally is huge!!! I say hundreds to thousands of sportbikes and other bikes gahter here for a week of fun. They plan it around one of the race weekends. So youv'e got racing and riding!! Best time to do a track day too. I have only gone once since I've moved here but I plan to go this year!
If you ride to Ontario, plan it around that week!!!! It is a blast!

P.S. I really missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Busachick

Hey Busachick, any update on Laguna? I think tht you should put that Duc on a trailer and tow it down with the Busa.

yes.gif

Hi busachick,
Good to hear from you again and Hey SmilyPr4u..glad to see you the board....great smile..(No I'm not gay) I can appreciate a nice smile. When you getting a bike? Hopefully not a busa okay. I'd be scared for you. Start small and work your way up..it's safer that way.
busachick,
I've got to do that trip one year but it'll have to be in 2005. Looks 2004 is Las Vegas..you coming? and Laguna
Then I'll gather my group and head for Ontario for the Sportsbike Rally in Parry Sounds. They say this year is going to be better than last year and every year gets better. Maybe i'll tow my busa and my track bike and do a track day while i'm there. busachick, man if you were here you could join our westcoast superbike girl racing team I'm putting together. I'll post pictures when I pull it all together.
Anyways, have fun. Aren't the guys great here...YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME.
beerchug.gif

Yep, the guys here are the best!! Never met a better group of people!
I have no reason the feel uncomfortable here at this site! I feel like I'm at home!
beerchug.gif

Swan.
Let me know when you come to Ontario!

I will try to come out to Laguna this year!! Putting my Duc on a trailor and pulling it with my Busa sounds like a good idea. I will look into that Thinker!
wink.gif

Talk soon!
Busachick

Hi busachick,
Good to hear from you again and Hey SmilyPr4u..glad to see you the board....great smile..(No I'm not gay) I can appreciate a nice smile. When you getting a bike? Hopefully not a busa okay. I'd be scared for you. Start small and work your way up..it's safer that way.
busachick,
I've got to do that trip one year but it'll have to be in 2005. Looks 2004 is Las Vegas..you coming? and Laguna
Then I'll gather my group and head for Ontario for the Sportsbike Rally in Parry Sounds. They say this year is going to be better than last year and every year gets better. Maybe i'll tow my busa and my track bike and do a track day while i'm there. busachick, man if you were here you could join our westcoast superbike girl racing team I'm putting together. I'll post pictures when I pull it all together.
Anyways, have fun. Aren't the guys great here...YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME.
beerchug.gif
Hey Puck, join us for a group hug.
just a joke, just a joke.
jump9.gif

Hay smily, Hows Orlando? You work at mouseworld?
smile.gif
Hows about posting a pic? If ya dont have a busa yet, I suggest you go to your local Suzuki dealer and get a shot of you on the bike. Thats what I did a few years ago. - Aloha

Hey Flying Swan! Seems like the bike plans will be delayed until April/May...but better late than never! Don't worry, I'll be getting a GSX R600 most likely; love myself too much and got good advise from all of you at the site; THANKS! Keep up the good work up there girl, hope we can meet someday!
smile.gif

Ohhhhh and thanks for the compliment about my smile too (No, I'm not gay either just know how to appreciate a compliment).
biggrin.gif

Hey Hawaiibusa!!!
Orlando's good...daily changing weather as normal for this time of the year which keeps you sick, hate it! Other than that things are good. Let me see if I can do as you said and get a pic on a Busa up, meanwhile there's one here:

Take care y'all!!!

Back