HAY   LADIES!!

cache

Banned
See Flying Swan once in a while, have not seen LoBusa or Busachick in some time. Some others that are missing too.

You gals just too busy to stop in and keep us on our toes??
sad.gif

Maybe it was the fact that I was inviting all of them to my house and they got mad at my request.

Just kidding. Last posts they were busy with business, ski,work etc....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hello,
Where are the other ladies. I bet lobusa is busy looking for the track bike and busachick is having fun on her new Ducati. I guess I'm the only female addict here. Oh well...I love it.
tounge.gif

I guess it is addicting.... hmm..... never thought of it that way.
sarcasm.gif

Good to see ya Julia. Looking forward to your group coming down this spring.

Hi Cache,
I'm so ready for Portland, two of my girlfriends..both riders went down the coast last summer but stopped into Portland, they both went out and said they had an incredible time. So they coming this year again. So it looks like we're ride down, go out partying, then do Mt. St. Helens. go out partying and next day head home. That's the plan. I think there's a long weekend May 26 but I scheduled to race that weekend, maybe the weekend after that. Does that sound okay to you guys.
smile.gif

See Flying Swan once in a while, have not seen LoBusa or Busachick in some time. Some others that are missing too.

You gals just too busy to stop in and keep us on our toes??
sad.gif
Hey Cache,

I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I an English teacher, but what kind of response do you think that you will get from the ladies by calling them "HAY LADIES?"  I'm sure that you meant "HEY," but c'mon big guy.  You're in the upper echelon of greatness (Admin., so don't get it twisted), so mistakes like this can't be tolerated.  I don't know about the ladies or other board members, but I forgive you.(hahahaha)
face7.gif

javelik.gif

ices_rofl.gif
 You may need to do some push-ups or somethin'.

Brian

in fact, it was meant to sound like Jerry Lewis would have said it in the 60's, Hey Ladies!!!!

Or, even Beastie Boys' version of Hey Ladies!

You know as well as I do that I don't tolerate chauvenistic tendencies here. You are so far the only one taking offense brian. why? Flying Swan was cool with it....
rock.gif

I will be doing push-ups in the theater in about 3 hours... to try to make us look macho after the crap hollywood has done. I'm afraid to go, but we must keep our respectfulness in check.
hmmm.gif

You know as well as I do that I don't tolerate chauvenistic tendencies here. You are so far the only one taking offense brian. why? Flying Swan was cool with it....
rock.gif
It was all a joke Cache. I didn't mean to scratch your crotch dude. Really...it was all a joke. Maybe you didn't get it. We're cool O.K.? O.K.? O.K....don't make me bounce on ya.

Brian

Thannks Ninja Eater,
You're a doll!!!
Hi busachick,
How's the ducati? Have you gotten any riding in yet?
I was reading this article about Parry Sound in Ontario..they have a sportsbike weekend. Do you know anything about it?
smile.gif

Hi Cache,
I'm so ready for Portland, two of my girlfriends..both riders went down the coast last summer but stopped into Portland, they both went out and said they had an incredible time. So they coming this year again. So it looks like we're ride down, go out partying, then do Mt. St. Helens. go out partying and next day head home. That's the plan. I think there's a long weekend May 26 but I scheduled to race that weekend, maybe the weekend after that. Does that sound okay to you guys.
smile.gif
Swan, ask your homies if they remember what club(s) they went to. Also, find out what music they prefer.....
Top 40
Techno
Hip Hop
Reggae
Ballroom
Or some combination. I would like to be prepared when you guys get here.

Hi Thinker62,
I forgot to ask them..they like anything they can dance to. We had a big gathering last saturday and I forgot to ask. I'll call the girls this week. Anyways, these girls are not hard-core riders so we might have to take it really easy up Mt. St Helen okay. You guys can just wait for us at the top. Anyways, I'm pretty excited. There could be 12 or more of us coming down. I'll keep you posted. Thanks alot Thinker62.

Back