Greetings from LoBusa!!

wink.gif
Lo!!! welcome back!!

Thank you Dezzy, Max, great to hear from you guys!!

Hawaii, the drive up to Whistler is beautiful. I didn't see many bikes because of the weather. But I sure did daydream about riding up that way one day..... Whistler is one of my most favorite ski resorts... The weather was gorgeous the whole time I was there.. I got your info and will be there for you on March 2nd, and I'm checkin into a reasonable Hotel close to the airport.. Aloha and see you soon....

Cap, you are the greatest!!! How could I stay away for too long. You have always made me feel very special here.. You are doing a great job and your efforts are appreciated....
smooches to you.....

Lo

Hey girl,
You rock..that's incredible, you were just in my backyard. Glad to hear you had an awesome time. Can you imagine we ride up to Whistler everyday and back just for the hell of it. Now you know why Canadians are so friendly. We got those beautiful mountains and that incredible coastline. Next time you got to drive down to Vancouver for a visit. Have fun...and glad to hear you're back.
biggrin.gif

Hey LO,looks like your enjoying your winter.I hear whistler is nice it looks great.I wouldn't mind trying my sticks on those slopes.Do boarders and skiers share the same trails there.Nice to have you back with us.

Hey Swann, if the road up to Whistler from Vancouver is an indication of the roads out your way, I can't wait to come ride with you in August!!!! All the way up I was thinking about riding the Busa up there!! Whoo hooooooo!!!!!

Sled, where ya been? You must be crazy busy getting ready for the big day!!! It's great to hear from you honey...

Hey Jet, the skiers and snowboarders use the same trails. In california, the snowboarders are now beginning to out number the skiers, but in Whistler it was almost even. I went snowboarding in Italy last year and there wasn't near as many snowboarders as skiers... every year there are more and more, I have been boarding for about 5 years now, skiied many years before that.... Nice to hear from you!!!!

LoBusa
smile.gif

Hey Lo....I've been all over the place for work. Matter of fact, I'm in Atlanta right now....woohoo!!! What really sucks is here I am in the warmth.......and no bike!! gggrrrrr

Hey LO,
I,ve been skiing since 1980 I love it I've been hesitant to get a board.With all of its convienence I might never touch my sticks again.Boarding looks like a lot of fun I'll have to try it.We don't really have any slopes that compare with Whistler but we do alright.Keep the waxed side down.

Back