Adventure Continues in Guadalajara, MX

Projekt

Registered
Ladies and Gents,
Just an update, I´ve been in Guadalajara Mexico for about a week now and having a good time except for having Montezuma´s revenge. I just can´t shake it. I am trying some remedies prescribed by my cousins wife who is a doctor. We´ll see how it goes.
I am really missing the my lady and Busa back in Bosnia and the Rune in San Diego. Otherwise I am enjoying the goings on of this nice city as well as all the lovely ladies here.
Oh an my cousins are all grown up and some of girls are just knock down drag out gorgeous. I´ll post pics when I get a chance to connect my laptop to a WI-FI because otherwise it is too much of a hassle.
Hasta la vista,
Projekto en Mexico

interesting....just be sure to stay safe out there. No more bullying the locals, alright?
tounge.gif

Fun in the Sun in Mexico. I wish I could ride down and join ya just to see the sights and enjoy the food. Next time make sure to order your drink "sin hielo" (without ice). Fastest way to meet the emporer is to have ice with your drink.

Gents,
Things have been enjoyable setting aside my brush with Montezuma. Luckily my cousin's wife (who lives in my grandparent's home) is a Medical doctor. She is patching me up.
She felt it necessary to run a liter of fluid down an IV into my right arm the other night and has got me on a full antibiotic push.
On the road down here I managed to get some cash for gas from an ATM machine in a town called Los Mochis, in the states of Sinaloa or Sonora. I guess I was so excited about finally seeing an ATM that I must have left my card in the machine. So luckily I got cash but bye bye ATM/Check Card. Back up is the Platinum card but standing in line sucks so I have to suffer with that.
Today I am heading out of Guadalajara and over to Bucerias (yes where RSD went recently) to visit my dad's side of the family and pick up my pops for the long ride back to the states.
Maybe I will stick around there for a couple of days and jump in the water. Then I might be able to write about my shark attack or something equally interesting.
Please enjoy your protein and grease rich diets and don't take them for granted as I am on a boiled rice with boullioun(?) diet for the near future.
Good thing is that my body fat is dwindling and I might be able to enter a bodybuilding competition by the time I get back to the US.
biggrin.gif

So last night I had diner at Mark's Bar & Grill in Bucerias. Saw a guy there with pretty wife and two young pre school and grammar school aged daughters.
By the way Bucerias is one of those hidden havens for millionaires and celebrities...  
So I turn to guy and his wife and start chatting. I mention that I live in Sarajevo and the lady says she was there back in 1985. Turns out that she is originally Polish and we shoot the breeze back and forth in Polish and Serbo-Croat. When asked where they are from they reply LA when pressed for city wife says "West of LA" (Beverly Hills?). Her husband looks very familiar like a Football star turned Football commentator. I say "You probably get this all of the time but you look like a Football hall of famer turned announcer but I can't place the name.
His reply is "Not in Mexico man, here I am just I guy with a beer". "Honey doesn't he look like a guy that makes a lot of money wrestling for a living on Television or selling fitness equipment on late night TV?"  
biggrin.gif

I didn't push it and chatted more about some stuff like property around the area. His wife started name dropping and called him John several times. I think this was to throw me off but it didn't matter. Then she mentions to him that he should try what I was having (sesame crusted raw Ahi Tuna in a soy-teriyaki reduction). They get up to leave and the guy approaches me hand on my shoulder and says "it was nice meeting you". I tell him and his pretty wife "likewise, have a nice evening".
Now who was that guy? I have seen him on Monday night football plenty of times commenting on the games. He is definitely a retired quarterback for one of the top ten teams of the last ten years. I thought he was Troy Aikman but this guy looked a bit different and older. When his wife called him John I thought to say that's it John Elway but something stopped me with good reason, John Elway looks way different as I checked him out this morning on the net. I felt bad because the guy probably thought I was a serious fan and couldn't remember his name. Oh well I am not much of a football fan and can't be anyway since i am overseas.
He was Medium Blond with Light Brown (or dark blue/green) eyes and medium build about 6' tall or more.

Update: Just looked at some more pics. I am pretty sure he was Troy Aikman. Wifey must have been calling him the lets stay incognito name.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125100292 -->

Back