Cappy Whats Up

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Cappy, you keep changing things and I keep going into the wrong forum page.LOL Just kidding, every time I log on it looks different and the pages are in a diff location are you trying to keep us on our toes? I do like the new layout though.

Did you ever get the hat thing going? I am waiting for the hats before I order some more shirts. Let us know whats up.

one thing I dislike is having to click on mutilple pages to get to the stuff I wanna read frequently ... mainly

general bike stuff
random stuff
modifications

the other stuff I can put up with cuz I don't read it all the time.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077065082 -->

Im working on making it a little easier for all of you, I have had enough complaints over the changes! Give me a little time to get it sorted out.

Im working on making it a little easier for all of you, I have had enough complaints over the changes! Give me a little time to get it sorted out.
it wasn't a complaint on my part just letting you know that I liked it just thought it was funny when I clicked on the wrong page and could not figure out for the life of me why I was on that page.

I apologize if I sounded like I was complaining. You do a wonderful job on the site and keep up the good work. This post was more for a general whats up post not a complaint.

Glad it was the Capt doing the changes.  I thought I was going crazy.  Clicky in my regular spot and wow something else comes up.

Whew glad it's not me.

T
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|LongbowIP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077114381 -->

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:chocolate'>Geez guys hang on to your shorts...</span></span>You will like the results, but it takes a little time.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 A move here, a move there, try it out, move it back, add a little, until it fits Caps. and all of our needs the best way possible.  Now hang on to those elastic bands we are all going for a short ride.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I like the changes...what we have right now is looking great and easy to maneuver around in....of course we'll all have to be re-trained, but that's most of my job everyday at work anyway!

Looks great captain!
smile.gif

I think the site moves faster now, but given the choice I would like to see 'general bike" and "random thought" accessed from the same page....but I'll take the site any way I can get it!!!

I AM ready to buy some of the aforementioned swag whenever you get it going...

TBone

Back