Hats Hats Hats Hayabusa Hats

I want to order 2 hats.Do I have to make two orders.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078247496 -->

I think so Arey - Shipping is included so it doesn't matter how many orders you make.

OK fellas you can look at a cheesed up html page to give you an idea of the style of hat. The hat that is on display on the site is the Khaki hat with Blue background and silver lettering. The rest of the hats are the same style but black with whatever color stitching you choose. Let me know what you think..

Look at the style of hat

Thanks all

CAp
CAP, the hats look good. I will buy one or some.

QUESTION:
Is that embroidery or a patch on the hat? If it is a patch, you should sell it seperately as well.

Its embroidary, however it wont cost me anymore for the artwork to make the patches. I just take the current artwork, shrink it to fit, decide on a background color and viola patches

can you let me know when the stickers come in? I would pick some up in a heartbeat.

Hey guys the hats are in early, the vendor cranked em out. My wife and I are putting boxes together now and packing them up. I thinkie you gonna likie...... They look good, Im excited to see your reactions..

CAp

Ok all orders for hats that I received up to today have been shipped. According to the computer at the post office most of you should received them on Monday, a few will get them Tuesday. Let me know when you get them....

CAp

Sweet
cool.gif

As promised here are pics of the hats, I have a TON of em in stock so don't hesitate. Since orders are in the US and Canada now shipping should be just a few days.

Back