Coming soon Special Shirt Deals

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We have a BUNCH of shirts and hats and decals that I need to clear out. I am going to be putting up some package deals to get clear this merchandise. I have several thousands of dollars tied up in the shirts and hats alone and I need to get that money back in the bank.
We will not be restocking these shirts for many months so if you are wanting something order first, first come first served. As I run out of the different sizes and types of shirts I will take them off the order page on the website. If you make an order and we are out of the product you are looking for I will email back to let you know what we have.. If you choose something else great if not I will absolutely refund your money via paypal.

Thanks

Doug
aka captain

Ok so the count is done and I have 243 shirts that I need to clear out. I am not sure what the best way is to get rid of them. I really dont want to have to redo the order page so we will go this route....

Order any two shirts and I will throw in a hat (whatever colors I have at the time.. I choose the color) and five hayabusa decals for free. I will try this and see what happens..

Xmas is coming so I will look again, Thanks!
smile.gif

Back