Need a Shirt?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All
Here is the deal, if you have been wanting to order a shirt and you have been putting it off do me a favor and order it soon. I don't want anyone to take this post the wrong way, I don't want a bunch of you guys that have closets full of Hayabusa shirts to order because of what I am posting so listen up. Bringing on a new shirt cost a lot up front, about 3,000 actually. I had to pay for all the shirts, the ones ordered and the ones that I need to keep in stock so I can rapidly turn the orders back to the guys that buy em. I also have to pay setup fees and shipping, shipping, shipping. It all cost money and in the long run we should (fingers crossed) be OK and come out a little ahead. I used some of my house money that we have saved for closing cost and such for the house we are now building. I know that I will sell all of the shirts, this post is just a reminder to those that have wanted a shirt but have just put it off. No big deal I will be OK in the long run.

Hope you guys are liking the shirts, curious though was it worth the wait?

Captain

Well worth the wait Cap, my son saw the new ones (1300) and wanted one. I ordered two long sleeve black knowing he would want one.

I promise pics of us wearing them in Vegas. At Hooters!

I have only been waiting for everyone else to get theirs that had ordered in advance. I need some black to go alog with my White. So i will order some this week. Thanks for the reminder.

actually capTain , I'll take one . or 2 . you know,for the gipper . for the good of the outfit . or the lack there of .
the outfit that is .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't wear T's much, but I received both my shirts, and they look gret. I will wear them when I ride with other Busa riders. You know...gotta take some pics.

Back