Hats Hats Hats Hayabusa Hats

Cap't, you might want to consider putting the cap ordering info with that for the shirts.  I didn't know that caps were available until today - it's a slow day at work (snow scares away clients) and I stumbled upon the thread.  And, yes - I ordered one!

Now, stickers - how about "My other car is a Hayabusa" or "I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa"?

Ed

<!--EDIT|EdC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079718167 -->

Wore mine for the first time today. Gotta say it's the most comfortable baseball cap I've had in a LONG time. Nice and soft with no pressure points anywhere on yer head. Excellent quality caps, folks. Order up!
super.gif

ok ok !!!! So i I will please like to order Black and Purple or Black and Blue or Black
Black and red . is there a website/ and or phone number to order?
rock.gif

Hey Cap, any way you can do a Hayabusa.org beenie??? I would love one to go with my t-shirt but don't do b-ball hats.

HMMMMM, IF I BUY A HAT , WILL I REALLY FIT IT, DO THEY MAKE ONE FOR SPANKASAURUS, DOES IT COME IN BLACK AND PURPLE.. SO MANY QUESTIONS, SO LITTLE TIME... I NEED ONE IN KEVLAR CUZ YOU DONT NEED A HELMET TO RIDE IN R.I. AND I DONT WANT TO HURT MY HEAD....

How about hats with a velcro adjuster so I can put it on my beltloop.
Go chargers

What a newbie I am. The glove box is huge. Plenty of room for a hat ! And how old is this post. SORRY!

Back