Hayabusa.org Hats

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
What the heck, I placed my order for my hat on April 8, 2004. I received my hat on April 12 of 2004. What kind of service is this, you order a hat and get it within 4 days. There is something really wrong here. Normally I expect to wait at least 2 weeks at a min. and here you go delivering it in just 4 days. Make sure you never go into doing business, customer service like this will definitely put you on the top and piss off all your competitors. We can't have that.
laugh.gif

Seriously though cap, Thank you for the super fast turn around time on delivery. I never expected it.

The hat looks great, can't wait to wear it out on the Motorcycle Range and local hangouts. Keep up the great work.

Order HATS! They are perfect, even my Bucket head fit in one just perfect... Good stuff...

Thanks Capt. I also ordered mine on the 8th and got it on the 12th. Like the hat it is one that you can put in the hump and when you get to where your going just pull it out and put it on and start representing the org. Now I'll have to get a T-Shirt.:D

Ordered mine on Friday, I think, and waitin' for it to get here.  Can't wait to see it after all the positive reviews!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081883116 -->

The wait is over! The postman just dropped it off and it looks great! Thanks, Cap!

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>BUY HATS!! BUY HATS!! MORE MORE MORE</span></span></marquee>

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>BUY HATS!! BUY HATS!! MORE MORE MORE</span></span></marquee>

~

I love mine! Finally started using it now that I can ride the Stang with the top down! Also good on the boat...

Very nice indeed...
smile.gif

Got the hat & shirt Monday. Shirt fits great, hat fits like a beany with a brim. Sorry ya won't see me in public with the hat on
laugh.gif
I'll be rockin the shirt every chance I get. Peace and thanks Cap

Thats the best part of the hat as long as the bill doesn't get all jacked up just throw it in the hump and pull it out when you get there. By your pic in your avitar doesn't look like you need a hat anyway just some sunscreen:laugh: LOL. I have to say I usally dont need one either keep the hair with a zero on the sides.:D

Thats the best part of the hat as long as the bill doesn't get all jacked up just throw it in the hump and pull it out when you get there. By your pic in your avitar doesn't look like you need  a hat anyway just some sunscreen:laugh: LOL. I have to say I usally dont need one either keep the hair with a zero on the sides.:D
LOL, YOU'RE RIGHT NO HAT TRUELY NEEDED, WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO HAVE ONE THAT FITS THOUGH. NEVER USED THE SUNSCREEN UNLESS AT THE BEACH.

Back