Hats Hats Hats Hayabusa Hats

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK fellas (and ladies) I went and approved the artwork for the hats today and I brought one home to take pics of. I think that you all will really like em I do! It will take just a little bit of time but I think that we will have the pics on the net tonight. For those that are particular about their hats and matching colors with their bikes we will have colors to choose from. Woo hooo I ordered several colors of stitching and used a black hat for most of the orders with your choice of 4 stitching designs. We will have the following

Blue background with silver/grey letters and edging

Red bacground with silver/grey letters and edging

Burnt Orange background with silver/grey letters and edging

Red / white / blue lettering (patriotic colors)

all of these are on black hats low profile.

We also have a khacki colored hat with blue background and silver/grey lettering and edging. This is the hat that will be on the pics tonight.....

In the future we will be offering different colored hats and stitching so you can choose exactly what you want. I have even worked out a deal to get customer lettering put on the sides for an extra 10 dollars. The extra lettering is if you wanted your name on the side. On those special order hats there will be no returns and the turn around time will be longer.

We have a lot of changes coming and I am really excited about this. If we get the order form up tonight you can go ahead and make your order but I will not be able to ship them out for about a week so be prepared for about a 10 day delay. I have ordered 25 of each of the hats mentioned above so get em. I will be ordering more but it may be a little longer if I run out. I will keep you all informed of what is going on and things will surely be changing as we move forward so please be patient.

Thanks all, I am really excited about this...

Cap

Cool! Can't wait to see 'em!
super.gif

I think you should jus' send me one for free.....jus' fer bein' the sites token..."Miserable Bazterd" .

kiddin' , me an' all the site "irregulars" will take 2 each.

Althou you probably wont have one that will fit an' over-inflated head . Rev, you'll have to wait for yours.

Kiddin' ....as soon as the order sheet is up an' runnin'
put the first few on Rubbah's tab .

Rev...pick a color...
B.T.....pick one....
VA...choose a nice one girl....asuming you'll wear a hat

there ya go Cap.....3 Caps SOLD . U guys send Cap the info for the cap.....I'll send Cap the banana's ( $ ) .

hav a good 1....RSD.

Rev...pick a color...
     B.T.....pick one....

there ya go Cap.....3 Caps   SOLD .    U guys send Cap the info for the cap.....I'll send Cap the banana's ( $ ) .

hav a good 1....RSD.
Ok, if you're serious... I'm scared!
eek2.gif
You growin' a heart there, bro?
rock.gif
wink.gif

Just kiddin'... You know yer my bro.
beerchug.gif

I think you should jus' send me one for free.....jus' fer bein' the sites token..."Miserable Bazterd" .

kiddin' , me an' all the site "irregulars" will take 2 each.

Althou you probably wont have one that will fit an' over-inflated head . Rev, you'll have to wait for yours.

Rev...pick a color...
     B.T.....pick one....

there ya go Cap.....3 Caps   SOLD .    U guys send Cap the info for the cap.....I'll send Cap the banana's ( $ ) .

hav a good 1....RSD.
O shid.....

One for Ninja....
an one for bastid that fell down.....Cache .

you guys want 1.....its Rubbah's gift to you....

PM me.....let me know....

I'll send the Cache out pronto .

No....I didn't win a lottery , you guys are cool , thats all .

You give huge amounts of time......TIME is everything.

You cant put a price on time .

Cap......5 hats....send the bill too: JohnnyCheese@....

just kiddin' .

hav a glute one.....RSD.

can hardly wait too see sum of da playa's in a hat...

you know....da Kat in da hat.....

hp_cat.gif

Dude seriously? Well, put me in for a "Red bacground with silver/grey letters and edging"

But I'd be careful bro, I have a burly sense of reciprocity... But that's Hella cool of you.

So Uh what color you want? Heh...

Dude seriously?  Well, put me in for a "Red bacground with silver/grey letters and edging"

But I'd be careful bro, I have a burly sense of reciprocity...  But that's Hella cool of you.

So Uh what color you want?  Heh...
none 4 me , you Baad man . I never "accessorize" .

How, may I ask....can you improve on gr8ness ?

themeaningoflife.jpg

Man you wanna talk about scope creep, this thread has been Hi-Jacked !:
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

OK fellas you can look at a cheesed up html page to give you an idea of the style of hat. The hat that is on display on the site is the Khaki hat with Blue background and silver lettering. The rest of the hats are the same style but black with whatever color stitching you choose. Let me know what you think..

Look at the style of hat

Thanks all

CAp

Sweet, Never Mind, I want a RED WHITE AND BLUE ON BLACK....

Let 'er eat! you can officially say that you are the first member paying for the new hats... Congrats. and thanks

Cap

Back