Hats Hats Hats Hayabusa Hats

I think you should jus' send me one for free.....jus' fer bein' the sites token..."Miserable Bazterd" .

kiddin' , me an' all the site "irregulars" will take 2 each.

Althou you probably wont have one that will fit an' over-inflated head . Rev, you'll have to wait for yours.

Kiddin' ....as soon as the order sheet is up an' runnin'
put the first few on Rubbah's tab .

Rev...pick a color...
     B.T.....pick one....
     VA...choose a nice one girl....asuming you'll wear a hat

there ya go Cap.....3 Caps   SOLD .    U guys send Cap the info for the cap.....I'll send Cap the banana's ( $ ) .

hav a good 1....RSD.
..."Miserable Bazterd" pay double for the right to be a ..."Miserable Bazterd" .
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Order on its way. Black with a Green Hayabusa logo.
wow.gif
Just kidding I ordered from the list.

sweeeet 40th ann color... hook a brotha up..
wink.gif

are these "fitted stretchable" hats or the old skool style?

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077387517 -->

Got mine! (ordered that is) Thanks Cappy, those are solid!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077405404 -->

biggrin.gif

Gotta have two of 'em.
Should be here in time for the Vegas trip!

I'm in, but was't there a whole bunch of goodies that were to be released just after the holidays?

I think you should jus' send me one for free.....jus' fer bein' the sites token..."Miserable Bazterd" .

kiddin' , me an' all the site "irregulars" will take 2 each.

Althou you probably wont have one that will fit an' over-inflated head . Rev, you'll have to wait for yours.

Kiddin' ....as soon as the order sheet is up an' runnin'
put the first few on Rubbah's tab .

Rev...pick a color...
     B.T.....pick one....
     VA...choose a nice one girl....asuming you'll wear a hat

there ya go Cap.....3 Caps   SOLD .    U guys send Cap the info for the cap.....I'll send Cap the banana's ( $ ) .

hav a good 1....RSD.
Are you getting soft on us RSD? Very nice offer, but I can't believe you want to go around buying hats for strangers on a biker board...

I mean, I can certainly understand you wanting to buy me one, but those other two guys?! Come on!
tounge.gif

So, I'm thinking I'm not really a ball cap kind of gal, but perhaps I can persuade myself to give it a try? Might be good in the old convertible...hrmmm...
biggrin.gif

Thinker there are other things coming soon. I have ordered stickers and they should be in soon too.. The hats were what I had most request for and once the artwork was approved it had the quickest turn around time..... Stickers should be in next.

Cap

would love to have one but theres one problem, my fat head wont fit in a low pro hat.

Jester would you be happy if I made a few trucker hats just for the fad heads and those with too much hair
rock.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Buy the Best Looking Caps Around, Do your Hayabusa Proud--- Buy Hayabusa.org Caps</span></span></span></marquee>

Back