Hats Hats Hats Hayabusa Hats

would love to have one but theres one problem, my fat head wont fit in a low pro hat.
pirate.gif
jump9.gif

Believe it or not I can put flames on them!!! Not sure how much more or if there is even a cost difference but some of the choices for hats that I looked at had flames on the bill and some even had a checker flag look... Let me check into it.

caps

Yeah, I want to do some custom to one if I can get it that way. You knew this kind of thing was coming didn't you, Cap? LOL? Nothing remains stock here, LOL!
laugh.gif

Believe it or not I can put flames on them!!! Not sure how much more or if there is even a cost difference but some of the choices for hats that I looked at had flames on the bill and some even had a checker flag look... Let me check into it.

caps
Let the mods begin... Checker flag would be cool

<!--EDIT|Let 'er eat!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077641208 -->

Cap, hook it up with the trucker hat, would have to buy one then, expecialy if you can get it with the flames, that would be pimp as hell

I just ordered three.....for starters.....beat that....

hey Cap...you get my PM with the info ?

hav a good 1.....RSD.

Hey guys, the hats are selling pretty good but we wanted to add a little bonus to those that order hats. From now on every 50th hat order will get an additional hat as a bonus. We have sold quite a few so get your order in to be number 50. I will post the winner on the site when it happens.

Thanks all

Captain

Spring is getting close!!! Just ordered a new T shirt and the black hat with the red white and blue logo.... Yep its a great way to open spring with new Busa stuff.... The hats are great Cap.... Thanks!!!!

<!--EDIT|Max Speed
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078194522 -->

bike_model_anim.gif

OK guys the hats should be in tomorrow and I will ship them out on Wednesday. I didn't get the response that I had expected on sales but we will see what happens once you guys get em in the mail and start talking about them. The shipping should be about the same as the shirts so most should see them this week I would expect.

Thanks all for supporting the site.

Cap

Thank you. Love this site and will do what I can as we go. I love stickers, so, just let me know when they are on the market and I will have to get one for all of my family's cars. Whether they like it or not. LOL!

I tell you what I would like to see. You know those, "Look twice, motorcycles are everywhere" bumper stickers? I would like to see some kind of variation on those and in a different color than that funky purple they use. Just a thought.

Stickers have been ordered and should be in soon as well..

Cap

Back