HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Happy birthday, cap! I know that things were a little shaky these past few, but may I be the first to
beerchug.gif
on your day. Thanks for all that you have done for us...and for keeping this place what it is.

I will send up a prayer for you today...a prayer for peace, happiness and a cold mug a' beer!!!
biggrin.gif

Have a good one, cappy!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAP!!!!</span></span>

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089276613 -->

Happy birthday, Cap! This site has made it much more enjoyable owning, modding and riding the 'Busa! Thanks for all your efforts and have a great one!

Have a great birthday today Doug. Thanks for bringing us the best board on the net. Hope this next year is what you would like it to be.
beerchug.gif

smile.gif
Happy B'day, Cap'n!!

May your day be filled with many happy memories...
beerchug.gif

Happy B-day Doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it weren't for you and your wonderful sight, I wouldn't have met so many new friends and I can't believe how much I've learned on this site!!!!!!!

super.gif
newbie.gif

OOPS!!!!! I thought I was just doing a bunch of smileys!!!!! Yah....thats it.....Cap's a newbie.....DUH!

Oh well.........just an excuse to say happy birthday again!

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAP</span></marquee></span>

fireworks_big1.gif

Am I the only one who noticed that the Captain has been 35 now two or three times?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Hope you have a good Cap, Hope everything is settling down there at the ranch...

Happy Birthday Cap! Thanks again and again for this board. Hope you have fantastic day!!

happy birthday captain thanks for everything you have done to make this the tightest most knowledgeable website around toss a cold brew back
drink.gif

Back