What do Southerners call the B.A.T.F ?

NCBusa2001

Registered
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BEER, BACKER and GUNS</span></span>

HA HA HA HA HA HA  
smile.gif

Happy New Year everyone.

Chris

BBG.JPG

Nice guns, but what you doin' with that girlie drink?
laugh.gif
A real "Suthna" would be holdin' a bottle of whiskey or maybe Golden Grain.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135997375 -->

What in the Hell?
rock.gif
rock.gif
I thought people north of California were allowed to have guns?
rock.gif
 LOL  Nothing like blowing off steam in your own back yard after work.

That was a great day that was long overdue.  I was gun training my shep and she was doing great.  She will keep a steady distance when I am firing, then comes directly back.  She is able to anticipate the shots, I guess by the draw and presentation.  Nothing like a loving attentive canine.  I only wish they made hearing protection for dogs.  

BT-Yep, I've slowed waaay down over the years.  Shoot, I drink more than 3 of those and I can't feel my cheeks.  
smile.gif

Notice that the cap is still on the malt beverage. I never drink and shoot. Shoot then drink maybe, but never the reverse. Not the NRA way.

Have a good AND SAFE New Year,

Chris

<!--EDIT|NCBusa2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136000327 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

What in the Hell?
rock.gif
rock.gif
I thought people north of California were allowed to have guns?
rock.gif
LOL Nothing like blowing off steam in your own back yard after work.

That was a great day that was long overdue. I was gun training my shep and she was doing great. She will keep a steady distance when I am firing, then comes directly back. She is able to anticipate the shots, I guess by the draw and presentation. Nothing like a loving attentive canine. I only wish they made hearing protection for dogs.

BT-Yep, I've slowed waaay down over the years. Shoot, I drink more than 3 of those and I can't feel my cheeks.
smile.gif

Have a good AND SAFE New Year,

Chris
Just pokin' at ya a little.
wink.gif
Oh, but why no pics of the doggie?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Nice weapons! Thats a good looking dog. Happy New Year to you and Kim. Looking forward to seeing you and Kim at the Bash.

Thanks y'all. I'm looking forward to this year. Kind of a new chapter.

And Lily thanks you for your compliments.

Chris

We Californian's only WISH we could maintain such a fine arsenal. Had to move half my gear to Nevada a few years ago. The ammo is illegal too!! Consider your States rights precious my friend.
guns.gif

ok, so why didnt I get a call to come shootin?
rock.gif

seriously though, we needa get together sometime and do something. Hope all is getting better for ya and let me know if you need anything
cool.gif

Thanks Brian, I agree we need to hook up. What are you doing for newyears. Kind of thinking about doing that "first night" thing in Raliegh. You know, watch the acorn drop.
smile.gif

We are open for ideas.

NewMill-I give thanks for the 2nd amendment. It's ashame that something that is in the bill of RIGHTS isn't respected throughout the union. Remember rights that are ignored might be taken away.

Chris

Thanks Brian, I agree we need to hook up.  What are you doing for newyears.  Kind of thinking about doing that "first night" thing in Raliegh.  You know, watch the acorn drop.
smile.gif

We are open for ideas.  

NewMill-I give thanks for the 2nd amendment.  It's ashame that something that is in the bill of RIGHTS isn't respected throughout the union.  Remember rights that are ignored might be taken away.  

Chris
I'm actually at my parents in Richmond, so might have to schedule something for next weekend. I heard first night is good, lots of folks down there and lots of bars in the area.

I have no clue what we are doing up here. My best friend and I are gonna find something....though I think he found us a party to go to last night with some chick that kept sayin "I'm takin me a soldier boy home" .... he's an Army Ranger, just back from Iraq. I call him Woody, everyone else calls him Top.
cool.gif

Back