Has anyone actually seen one of these?

Tchill2much

Registered
<span style='color:blue'></span> WOW I thought these things were only in the movies. I know Some of you guys have seen it. Had about $150,000 to blow I'd buy one.

real_jet_bike.jpg

yeah I hear he melted a bumper on some ladies car while sitting in traffic.

yes, its a turbine out of a bell helicopter. goes something like 260 mph top speed, and sounds pretty frickin sweet getting there, too.

(Mr. Anderson @ May 30 2007,18:07) nothing like the sound of ignitors kicking off as the compressor spools up. love that sound!
+1

also there is a couple second lag from when you chop the throttle to when the power comes off.....

sounds like you need to be able to see in the future in order to keep from crashing this bike if you have to react 2 seconds quicker than from when you actually see something you need to stop for.
eek2.gif

I do think this bike is way cool - in sort of a freak of nature kinda way... but I can't see really experiencing it much. Where would you really be able to open it up? Would it be a tire shredder? Who would work on it? then there is initial cost. eh. still cool... like the bearded lady

Seems to handle really well at 150 in heavy traffic IE "Torque" movie
biggrin.gif

Back