Chopper Keys....

Damn....those are cool!!!
Yes they are.......... I have been using the H.org key really looks classy. I have to admit my Dragon is my favorite, and my riding key the Ninja Eater. I will try to get some pics this weeked. You guys don't wat to miss out on these Keys. Special bikes, special riders, special Keys.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I guess you guys don't listen to my ramblings anymore. I have been telling you guys about Ken's Keys for over a month.
biggrin.gif

Pushing this back up, spoke with Ken Today and it looks like the "Falcon" Key should be a go on Monday! Can't wait.......

Pushing this back up, spoke with Ken Today and it looks like the "Falcon" Key should be a go on Monday! Can't wait.......
Well you don't have to wait until monday...
biggrin.gif

The Peregrine Falcon head key is done and pics are on my website in the "Unchained" section.

I took the photos so they are in my traditional blurry and unpleasant style but you get the point I think.

Hope ya'll like them. I haven't ramped up for full production on them yet so I only have 2 that could ship as early as monday morning, the rest will have to wait until after the weekend. Price on these is $25.00 each plus $3.85 priority mail shipping to Continental US. Overseas - Global Priority Mail, I think one at a time will fit in the $5.00 flat rate mailer...not positive haven't tested it yet.

Okay folks that's about it for now, thanks for your time.

Ken

Still waiting to get some good pics. Here are some pics since everyone is looking for them. I will get some better ones by a Pro.

Imag0194.jpg

Ninja what the hell are you taking those pics with, a polaroid and scanning into the computer
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

Cap

rock.gif

Close...
sad.gif
Very small DIgITAL camera. Waiting for the good stuff to come.
wow.gif

Back