Chopper Keys....

OK Yeah! There are alot of cool keys there... Thanks for ringing the bell KS, good stuff...

yup,, i'm curious about prices.. but just haven't ever emailed.. anybody checkd it out yet?

That 'Busa wheel key is nice! Not that the others aren't, but that would look good in my ignition!

Yep I did. The "SHARK" key is $20. The dragon is the most expensive. No price given. All hand formed/painted. If you send a key they put it on yours. If not they put it on a key blank. Average price is about $20-$25 for the "sharks, lions, etc"

JD

I checked them out yesterday...some cool keys there...
smile.gif

We are working on a Club Key.  Just waiting for some pics that do the creation justice.   Moon with Kanji on the left and the Falcon in a stoop on the right.  I have one and it is Great.  Best is my Green Dragon (again waiting for a good pic)  Matches my Green paint to a T.  Also have an Offical Ninja Eater Skull.  Te Skull has a ninja Head in it's mouth with the teeth taking a bite out of the back of the head.  Ken is very creative and has come up with some great Hayabusa Keys for us.   Special bikes need special keys and special Ken's require your special ideas and Ken's ceativity.  I will try to get the Hayabusa pic up son, but don't lt that stop you.  Also coming is a 200mph  Key.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083248902 -->

The turn around was pretty quick. 2-3 days but also depended on design. I just cant decide what I want........... I requested info on a Falcon, it's in the works prior to me asking. Asked about others too.

JD

Ya'll are too kind.
biggrin.gif
I have a secret (I'll reveal here) special for ONLy busa drivers, coming very soon. It's a Falcon Talon. Yes, it is being cast from a REAL falcon talon (don't worry no Falcons are being harmed in the process but a few falconers will never be the same again...
tounge.gif
) However it is a very complicated and long process so it's still down the road a bit. However, it is coming. Falcon head too (sorry can't cast that from a living falcon so I'll have to sculpt it when I have time) One thing I have to say is OH MY LORD I had no idea how big those birds are!!!!! Man I have got to get me a bigger TV to watch animal planet on.

That of course doesn't include the keys NE mentioned which are ONLY for Busa Org members, and I plan to revamp the Busa wheel when I learn the ancient oriental secret of 25 hour days, but for now, know that my favorite customers are by far the 'Busa drivers. So there'll be lotsa goodies for y'all as time goes on.

Can't thank you guys enough for the kind words. Really makes me feel good and makes those hours of plastic fumes and micro-painting worth while. It's also very fun watching folks collect chopper keys, and challenge me to new and interesting designs.

God bless you all for the business, and the kindness.

Yours in service,

I thought I'd check out one of Captains sponsers and I have to say "Wow"......... Those are very trick, I really like the Jester skull key (discountinued). If you haven't been nows the time to give it a little peek. I promise you won't be disappointed.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>CHOPPERKEYS</span></span>
Oh yeah almost forgot...

The "Chester the Jester" model is only temporarily discontinued. It was hands down the most popular model and for a while it's ALL I was making. Since it's virtually impossible to make a mold for the Jester I have to do each one individually by hand, and I just needed a break from them for a while. was seeing jesters in my sleep - found myself laughing uncontrollably for long periods of time and so forth.

I had made a "Half Jester" that was being used for metal but I broke that mold today (OUCH!!) and have to redo him from scratch. Don't worry, the one on eBay is already made so it's there if you were thinking about bidding on it. But, he's one of only 3 left (the only one on a busa blank) until I redo the mold again. which likely won't be real soon in liu of custom orders.

Okay enough rambling, thanks again y'all for looking and for speaking so kindly. It's nice to have my work appreciated.

Ken

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have a Jester key blank that I bought off of E-BAY about 1 month ago (saw it had to have it)it's really trick. I will be getting my new Busa for my Birthday in July so I can't wait.
bomb.gif
A friend of mine like my Jester Key and wanted one he decided on the Grim Reaper key. They are both nicely made and I highly recommend doing business with Ken he is awesome.

Ordered that 'Busa wheel key and should have it on Monday! Think it will look schweet on the bike!

Back