H2 vs Big Bore

yea that dude makes some pretty good videos and is always honest about who is faster. I think their out in Ohio. yea thats pretty much how I thought that race wud go down and that isn't a very fast Turbo Busa either but quite the sleeper with that exhaust tho.

considering how fast one can go with a stock H2 with simple bolt-ons is very impressive and the bike looks 100% better without that big ass gay exhaust from the factory. wasn't aware BST made CF wheels for the H2.

Ill bet the blower makes power fast tho. far faster then a Turbo wud but far faster is only relative to how big ones turbo is, how its tuned, gearing, how much the rider weighs, how much the bike weighs and at wat RPM he's at wen he starts but id say every day riding that blower is gonna come on way faster most of the time and make the bike very fun to ride no doubt!

Turbo busa 315hp vs h2 273hp.

https://youtu.be/fwuIBDZ8_2A

yea that dude makes some pretty good videos and is always honest about who is faster. I think their out in Ohio. yea thats pretty much how I thought that race wud go down and that isn't a very fast Turbo Busa either but quite the sleeper with that exhaust tho.

considering how fast one can go with a stock H2 with simple bolt-ons is very impressive and the bike looks 100% better without that big ass gay exhaust from the factory. wasn't aware BST made CF wheels for the H2.

Ill bet the blower makes power fast tho. far faster then a Turbo wud but far faster is only relative to how big ones turbo is, how its tuned, gearing, how much the rider weighs, how much the bike weighs and at wat RPM he's at wen he starts but id say every day riding that blower is gonna come on way faster most of the time and make the bike very fun to ride no doubt!

Actually that busa is plenty fast, he started in 3rd gear in the first race and 4th gear in the second. these are my buddies 650 and mustangedame. Turbo guy is quite hefty but so is 650 at 240 mustange only weighs 175 which is why the races looks the way they do. also 650 is 6'3 with the camera mounted on the chin of his helmet

I hate the chin mount that 650 uses. Wish he would get some better angles so you could see what's actually going on in the race.

I'm not sure how you get 315 hp out of 9 psi of boost(when I made 243 with my RCC Stage 1 on I think a 7.5 lb. spring),could it be a larger turbo or something?

its possible but highly unlikely. at 12 psi I make 335 whp but maybe the Turbo he has is more optimal at lower boost levels.

I'm not sure how you get 315 hp out of 9 psi of boost(when I made 243 with my RCC Stage 1 on I think a 7.5 lb. spring),could it be a larger turbo or something?

Hi, I should say that from the reviews that I have read Big bore are much more cost-effective ways though, H2 was super stylish. I think, its nothing better than a high hp big bore super bike. You may read reviews by riders to find out.

Hi, I should say that from the reviews that I have read Big bore are much more cost-effective ways though, H2 was super stylish. I think, its nothing better than a high hp big bore super bike. You may read reviews by riders to find out.

Ummm,ya....either Judy is off her meds or she is a spammer

that post made me LOL literally.....:rofl:

Not sure who will read this but i happen to have ridden both bikes. My busa was 1441 and the H2 in stock form. I will tell you that my busa felt more torquey however, the H2's acceleration in stock form is rediculous. I havent done anything to it as of yet but I got rid of my built busa and got the H2 just because so far there was no comparison. I was that guy that upgraded the Jri suspension and got the engine built and i even had nitrous on my busa as well. All of that doesn't compare to the technology advances that the bike offers. Anyone who rides the bike vs their busa will have a second thought about the price tag and their current ride. I also have two s1000rrs and im still impressed with the bike.

How do you like the H2 compared to the Hayabusa this far? We know it is fast, but what is it like for a daily ride? Comfort on a bit longer ride? Any issues?

As the grungy little mechanic told Max "Speed is just a question of money". The latest and greatest is an expensive game to play not to mention the subjective nature of it all. It always has been and will be about the Rider. But that just me...

Back