H2 vs Big Bore

but the h2 cost $25k... I mean come on. I would be faster on a saturn V rocket but Im not going to spend that kind of money for one. I just dont get it. I mean the tech on the h2 is great to be sure but that said you could buy a brand new busa and put an rcc stage 1 turbo on it and even put all the extra little parts on the motor that you could add due to it being a turbo and you would still come out cheaper by a good bit and have more hp. It just seems like a novelty bike to me. but ive been wrong before

Value for money. Busa.

Ultimate top speed on boring flat straight roads. Busa.

Out of the crate. H2

Real world mountains and track days. H2

Turning heads. H2

Turbo Busa's are bloody brilliant, but lets be fair, they are a modified bike that's a bit of a one trick pony and not exactly rare or head turning. H2 is a different level of over the counter out of the crate madness.

A bit like comparing V8 roundly round racing with the World Rally Championship,
both top in their field, both out of their depth in others.

Got invited to one of these focus groups today ~ headed over to Kawasaki this evening to talk about what we like . . .

Do you have one of these bikes or know of anyone, have them call me please.

We are a market research company that pays people for their opinions.

We aren't selling anything we just want your opinion about your bike and how you use it.

Do you race, ride with your friends etc?

We will pay you $200 to participate in a focus group discussion either Wednesday January 13 th. or Thursday the 14 th. in Irvine at 6:00 PM.

These focus groups are always fun and there will be food provided.

Motorcycle riders love to talk about their bikes so you might as well get paid for it.

We are looking for Performance Street Bikes that have been modified/ chopped.

Harley Davidson V-Rod (Possibly stretched)

Kawasaki: ZX10R (Stretched)

Kawasaki: ZX14R (Possibly stretched)

Suzuki Hayabusa (Possibly stretched)

Yamaha V-Max (Possibly stretched)
or bikes that are Performance Street Bikes similar to the above.

REGISTRATION, MOTORCYCLE LICENSE, AND A PHOTO OF YOUR BIKE ARE REQUIRED AS PROOF OF OWNERSHIP.

Please call ASAP to see if you qualify and register. Spaces are limited.
A Point of View Research
A Point Of View Research Services | Your Partner in Market Research Success

Dorene 310.502.7068

I agree, ppl's head are certainly turned wen they see an H2 but their turning their heads away trying not to look at how ugly the freakn thing is.....:whistle: the H2 is HEAVY and NOT a track bike by any stretch of anyones imagination.

so it gets slaughtered at the roundy round AMA style racing and gets slaughtered at the drag strip by both Turbo and N20 bikes so its basically a jack on NO trades bike with a price tag that makes me LOL considering it really just isn't that fast. makes a little over 200 hp to the wheels. a head and cam Busa package will do that for 1/3rd the price...

Value for money. Busa.

Ultimate top speed on boring flat straight roads. Busa.

Out of the crate. H2

Real world mountains and track days. H2

Turning heads. H2

Turbo Busa's are bloody brilliant, but lets be fair, they are a modified bike that's a bit of a one trick pony and not exactly rare or head turning. H2 is a different level of over the counter out of the crate madness.

A bit like comparing V8 roundly round racing with the World Rally Championship,
both top in their field, both out of their depth in others.

Back