Guess what I got in the mail yesterday?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Oh yeah, Cap's Hayabusa coasters.... jealous much?

I thought so. :laugh: (Does McDonald's allow for freelance advertising compensation?)

Note: This is an "action shot," which is why the coaster isn't completely visible. :p

IMG00011-20100120-0701.jpg

Last edited:
:poke: can I borrow that:easy: button? i tried rubbing the vase 3 time but Genie said she was done with my constant aggressive fondeling:laugh:

oh don't act like you wouldn't do the same>>>> here is Genie and her lamp:whistle:

AnaV.jpg

bxp51795.jpg

Last edited:
:poke: can I borrow that:easy: button? i tried rubbing the vase 3 time but Jeanie said she was done with my constant aggressive fondeling:laugh:

The
easybutton.png
button is broken. Trust me, I keep pressing it and everything just gets harder......well, not everything. :poke:

:rofl:

Oh yeah, Cap's Hayabusa coasters.... jealous much?

I thought so. :laugh: (Does McDonald's allow for freelance advertising compensation?)

Note: This is an "action shot," which is why the coaster isn't completely visible. :p

Are they what you thought they would be? I need honest feed back to make things better. If you have any problems too I will refund your money sine you have one of the first sets ever.

Cap

Are they what you thought they would be? I need honest feed back to make things better. If you have any problems too I will refund your money sine you have one of the first sets ever.

Cap

I have absolutely no complaints. They are perfection in design and execution. Exactly what I had hoped to see. :beerchug:

Thanks Cap!!

Back