I fought the IRS..and lost.

If it makes you feel any better, Kim and I cut them a check for $25,000 earlier this year. AND THEY STILL WANT $15,000 in payments of about $300 a month for 5 years.

Maybe if we were worthless peices of poop, we wouldn't be hassled as much.

Chris

If it makes you feel any better, Kim and I cut them a check for $25,000 earlier this year. AND THEY STILL WANT $15,000 in payments of about $300 a month for 5 years.

Chris

I feel much better. :cheerleader:

That is unbelievable.

r8

Sorry to hear what happened.

For others, if you get a call or a letter from the IRS, don't wait--you need to immediately call a tax attorney. A good, reputable tax attorney. It's worth every penny to get good, expert advice up front, so you can immediately and confidently take action. Even if the advice is that you don't have a prayer, and you need to cut a deal.

There is just no motivation to succeed only to move back wards especially in Obobo land. Who knows, maybe there is some "welfare" plan I can qualify for?

You can bet I'll be looking.

r8

How could Obama possibly be involved in your 2006 taxes?

I sympathize with you, but really... :laugh:

There probably is some sort of grant or other assistance available to you, it just takes time and effort to look for them.
Trust me, wealthy people take advantage of every type of assistance possible. Small business loans, grants, etc.
Give it a try! You might score!

Last edited by a moderator:

Not only would you not get hassled, but then you couuld even get free housing with partial utility payment, free child care, free food allowance,free cell phone, free health care, plus grants for college and many other benefits and all you have to do is quit your job and sit on the couch with some crack hoe pumping out babys(more babys=more benefits). I actually figured it up about a month ago and if you make less than $12 an hour, you can actually live better just recieving government and state benefits. Now, lets hear some of you hard working guys hammer away at that..... Cause it really pisses this working guy off! And if it that doesnt get you guys going, think about this one...a huge majority of the people getting these benefits arent even US citizens! Ok, I'm finished :poke:

EDIT: Oops, I almost forgot...the point was that all the money you guys just had to pay in is going to support some lazy SOB and his drug habit. OK, NOW I'm finished,lol

Last edited:
Wow!
A question. Can you deduct the expenses from dealing with the "SS". :whistle: The irs is one agency I would love to see go away. It is totally useless. Pushes papers all day and harrasses the hard working people and let the crooks slide cause it's too hard to get anything from them.

Well at least glad the stress is over from having to deal with them.
Federal Income tax was supposed to be abolished a long time ago and from what I understand, there have been a few brave souls fight it and won.:cheerleader:

I'll have to cancel our little "get away" sweetie. Maybe next year when Sam goes out of town.

Goes around huh? Just got a profit sharing check today for $6409.70 net. :laugh:

Now where is my rebate check Obobo?

r8

Belly up John, just another trip.:moon:

Belly up John, just another trip.:moon:

Not anymore Sam. Working the "extra board" with a guarantee pay whether I work or not. So far, 10 hours this week. Gee, I'm so tired. :p

Paid to sit home is now "right up my alley". :laugh:

r8

Like the American people are buying this? It goes four years then "bam" I'm getting nominated for position so I better pay up!

Just found the error my azz. Let me guess, same Liberal hearings as before?

What a slap in the face for working, tax paying Americans.

r8

FOX News confirmed that Daschle alerted the Senate Finance Committee, which will oversee his confirmation hearing, that the matter involves more than $100,000 in back taxes and interest for a car and driver that was provided to him for four years by Leo Hindery, a wealthy Democratic donor, longtime friend and business associate of Daschle .

Daschle incorrectly assumed the use of the car and driver was not subject to taxation. But the White House says he discovered the error during preparation for his confirmation and filed amended tax returns with the proper payment and interest.

The unreported income for the car service totaled more than $250,000 over three years.

"Senator Daschle will be confirmed as Secretary of Health and Human Services," Reid spokesman Jim Manley said. "He has a long and distinguished career and record in public service and is the best person to help reform health care in this country. Senator Reid looks forward to a swift hearing and is confident Daschle will be confirmed."

White House: Daschle Had 'Tax Issues,' Shouldn't Bar His Cabinet Confirmation - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Interesting change of events are happening. Please read first post again.

I had my taxes done today and had a very long talk with my Accountant. You see, we are still fighting this audit. I don't give up and niether does he.

We got a different Tax Advocate because the last one was not doing things on an even basis. He was also going three (3) weeks without returning calls which adds the interest.
Add to that relieving ones tax responsibility because he quit his job..well it's a plus on our side and completely unfair.

To make a long story short I just might get a full refund of $4430.50 that I sent them and a ruling in my favor. The interest will be refunded. The codes listed in the IRS code were not allowed however black and white states different. More to this but you get the idea.

Will keep all of you posted but I would like nothing better this year than to cram it down their throats.

It just might happen.

r8

An 11 yr old thread

tax.png

I remember runeight. I didn't always agree with him but he seemed like a bright guy. Using political rants in a discussion, or should should I say discussing politics in general seems to serve one purpose: to help us miss out on the possibility for some great friendships.

Back