Group RIDE FIRST WEEK IN JUNE

I would like to narrow it down to Sat 7th, Rockinham looks like a good ride. Funny day out. Lets see if you can get a head count on who's in for the following Sat Jun 7th
jon(Loomis).

Though we've been east already I'm kind of partial to airshows. I will go wherever though.

The R/C thing at Rockingham is qualifiying at 12:30. Air show may be more fun, not sure? Anybody else...I'll do either.
ThumbsUp.gif

Air show would be more fun for my son I think. If we do the airshow, might have the family meet us there.

I'd go for the airshow over Rockingham, but will do either.

Air Show Info link is on that post looks like a good ride. Guess will get input from everybody, Im up for anything. I used to fly single engine planes, and I belive Tucker is fly the Oracle plane he is AWESOME is watch.
Jon(Loomis).

I'm up for anything on Sunday. Saturday I have to be in Durham @ 3 for a family event, so I guess I'm going to miss out. Wouldn't mind a ride before then.

Alrighty! what's it gonna be? I'm up for anything, air show is good with me I just wanna hang with my buds I haven't seen in a while!

P.

I'm out. just remembered my son has a function this weekend. We leave Fri come back Sun.

Hope the weather forecast changes 'cause it wasn't looking good last night for the weekend.

Fri Night Im going to be in Fayetteville for the Night Drags. IF anyone would like to meet and ride PM ME, Or meet at the Track.

If SUNDAY is good for the AIR SHOW lets get a head count for SUNDAY.

I spoke with Loomis and he said the current plan looks like Freaky Friday at the Fayetteville drag strip tonight and then the airshow on Sunday. I'll probably be out of town, so I'm out... Have a good ride!
beerchug.gif

I went to Freaky Friday and ran the bike, Sun was a WASH 3 hrs on the bike in 100'degree heat was not happening. Then the wife bailed on the 3 hrs car ride to the Air show. I missed (Ken's calls and PM him.)
Jon(Loomis).

PS Run a 10.72 at 145 Friday Night it was 90' degrees at 9:00pm

Back