Raleigh area Group ride weekend of March 7 or 8

J'man is was nice to meet you and your daughter is a cutie! As well as your friend, he's always welcome on the rides.

Jon met me in Durham, we headed to Burlington, had some lunch at (ahem) Hooters in Greensboro. Visited Mid Carolina Power Sports. and then headed home. It was 95% interstate, so we were able to do some (ahem) runs :whistle: instead of twisties. Gotta blow out all that carbon from the winter you know.. :laugh:

Mid-Carolina had something like eight 09's in stock. Asked him about price and he said "Well, retail is $11,999. But I can make you a deal." Didn't go any further.

Great riding again Jon, thanks for coming out! :thumbsup:

sorry I couldn't make it fellas. I had a friend in need. I got ur message jon. I'll give u a call ltr
Posted via Mobile Device

:beerchug: Nice ride Peter. Very Nice to meet everybody. Rock Man sorry you missed out, Hope all is well with your Friend. Looking FORWARD to the Bash. Looks like its shaping up to be ME, my brother Kaz and Rock at this Point. I think Eric is out for the Spring maybe he can make the Fall Bash, and Peter is out. SO everybody has a bed this Time LOL. Just Kiddin Guys.

Loomis...

:beerchug: Nice ride Peter. Very Nice to meet everybody. Rock Man sorry you missed out, Hope all is well with your Friend. Looking FORWARD to the Bash. Looks like its shaping up to be ME, my brother Kaz and Rock at this Point. I think Eric is out for the Spring maybe he can make the Fall Bash, and Peter is out. SO everybody has a bed this Time LOL. Just Kiddin Guys.

Loomis...
Posted via Mobile Device

J'man is was nice to meet you and your daughter is a cutie! As well as your friend, he's always welcome on the rides.

Jon met me in Durham, we headed to Burlington, had some lunch at (ahem) Hooters in Greensboro. Visited Mid Carolina Power Sports. and then headed home. It was 95% interstate, so we were able to do some (ahem) runs :whistle: instead of twisties. Gotta blow out all that carbon from the winter you know.. :laugh:

Mid-Carolina had something like eight 09's in stock. Asked him about price and he said "Well, retail is $11,999. But I can make you a deal." Didn't go any further.

Great riding again Jon, thanks for coming out! :thumbsup:

Same here, glad to meet you guys. I put my new rotors on and rode for a few hours today. Man, I've got to get back in shape. I feel like I had my arse whooped! It was fun though! Let me know next time you guys go riding and I'll tag along.

Later,

Jeremy

Back