Raleigh area Group ride weekend of March 7 or 8

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Well today we have 3 inches of snow on the ground, But this coming weekend is going to be in the 70's LOL. Would like to see who's available this weekend to ride. I guess we can go with the majority of the group for the date (SAT March 7) or (SUN march 8).
Loomis..

what's up bro. where's the meeting spot?

I figure we see where everybody coming from, and find a spot to meet. and put a route together.
Loomis.
I need to break in those New Dunlop's. I only put like 50 miles on them.

Sorry, I can't make this one... :laugh:

If I get my new rotors before the weekend I woudn't mind getting up with you guys if you don't mind a newbie hanging around. I had planned to ride down to Burlington on Saturday to JR's since I heard they are having an awesome sale on riding jackets, gloves, etc. I'm afraid to ride it like it is now, since the used rotor I bought off ebay turned out to be warped! I got my money back and went ahead and ordered a new set a couple of weeks ago, but not sure if they'll be in yet or not.

If I get my new rotors before the weekend I woudn't mind getting up with you guys if you don't mind a newbie hanging around. I had planned to ride down to Burlington on Saturday to JR's since I heard they are having an awesome sale on riding jackets, gloves, etc. I'm afraid to ride it like it is now, since the used rotor I bought off ebay turned out to be warped! I got my money back and went ahead and ordered a new set a couple of weeks ago, but not sure if they'll be in yet or not.

Rock, If you know how to get to JR's we can meet on route there and check it out. If your bike is not fixed Jman we can aleast meet and have lunch (Hooters Nearby ?) I guess would have to be a SAT ride Jr's I would guess is closed on Sun.

Loomis.

I can do Sat afternoon. I'm tied up with kids soccer until 1PM, but may be able to sneak out earlier...

Rock - I'm gonna make a trip down your way to say to a nephew at Bragg. Not really close, but hey, he's family!

Jon - thanks for the call and let me know if we can meet up.

Come On people lets get some MORE respones.. Im starting to think people like to look at there bikes parked in the gargage more then riding them :laugh:
Loomis..

I can do Sat afternoon. I'm tied up with kids soccer until 1PM, but may be able to sneak out earlier...

Rock - I'm gonna make a trip down your way to say to a nephew at Bragg. Not really close, but hey, he's family!

Jon - thanks for the call and let me know if we can meet up.

let me know. Bragg is just across the street :laugh:

Rock, If you know how to get to JR's we can meet on route there and check it out. If your bike is not fixed Jman we can aleast meet and have lunch (Hooters Nearby ?) I guess would have to be a SAT ride Jr's I would guess is closed on Sun.

Loomis.

Sounds like a plan. What time were you guys wanting to meet up? I'm bowling Saturday morning so it would have to be lunch or later. Man I hope my bike is ready though, I've only got to ride it twice since I bought it. It would still be cool to meet everyone though if it's not ready. :thumbsup:

Spoke to WHITELE, we can meet here in Ral/Dur area around 12ish and head out to JR'S and meet up with ROCK (U In ROCK). I need address or some directions to JR'S.

Loomis..

i can do saturday afternoon after lunch time for sure. where would be a good place to meet everyone? i should be ready to go by around 1-2pm.

Last edited:
I might be able to make it, but I'm not too sure...since our last get-together, I've re-enlisted & am now getting ready to deploy to Iraq (again...)i'll have to get back to you guys later tonight, once I've had a chance to check my progress...

Back