GROUP HUG Let's tell some stories.

Some of the darkest days I have ever had were with members of this board, I wont go into it, but during those times I developed even deeper relationships with the people I spent those times with. Conversly, some of the best days I have ever had were with members of this board, the laughter, the sorrow...just the sharing of life. Life is about the memories we make and I will certainly never forget the times I have spent with you guys. I honestly feel that my life is richer because of the friends I have made and even though I dont talk to all of them on a daily basis, I miss you and cant wait till we meet again.

Very well said! I feel like the gang here has been right by my side through the toughest things in my life, from divorce to losing loved ones...it's an amazing group...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I had a friend die in a cycle crash when a truck did a left turn in front of him going to work one morning. The Busa page and everyone here were a great help in getting past the first real tough days.
My 2000 Busa fell over in the driveway and a member here (Sled) sent me a muffler he had pulled off his bike when he put on a header system. He sent it free of charge and would not let me pay for the shipping. There are many great people here on the Busa Org. pages.

I had a friend die in a cycle crash when a truck did a left turn in front of him going to work one morning. The Busa page and everyone here were a great help in getting past the first real tough days.

Was that Mike? MikesHardware? :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back