THE ANSWER

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
easy answers to rid ourselves of the "Unwanted"
"Unwashed"
"Unclean"

or, as Rubb would put it... the fugheads.

Even I'm getting tired of all this krap, all these priks.

"Membership has its privilages." I heard that somewhere. hehehehe....

Lets take the American Express aproach...
Lets rid ourselves of the fugs...

There are what, 5 or 6 thousand members of the org.
But only about 1 or 2 hundred "core" members.
Do we really need the trolls,the VFR owners,the priks...
There has got to be a way to take out the garbage.

how about a 50 or 100 dollar donation to the S.P.C.A. or the A.S.P.C.A. (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).

or you register with the Org by way of current address,telephone number,credit card, social insurance number(or your countries equivelant)....then, the mods/admin staff, can kick yer azz if they see fit. (or put it to a group vote)
BOOT YER AZZ if you have NO VALUE to the membership.

am I the only one thats tired of sifting thru all this shid?

the good one's... the core members...

we help each other out with:
free parts
good advice
support
we ride together
we meet
we exchange emails
we exchange good PM's
we send fallen bruddah's anything they need to get back up
we even sent money to out of work bruddah's in an attempt to help them keep their busa's(remember that, Rubb dropped money in the mailbox,then the CORE members followed suit)
we have done lots to help one another....

lets lose these fuggin creeps.

How hard can it be.... one way or another....

lets TAKE OUT THE TRASH.

There ya go again....stirring the pot
laugh.gif

Some light cleaning might not be a bad thing
rock.gif

Have a troll-free 1
cool.gif

I vote that we have some say as to who can be a member here....way too many FUGG HEADS lately
mad.gif

I say we form a HIT SQUAD.....scour the land to rid the .ORG of all FUGG HEADS and the like
rock.gif

We should definately help to make sure this board doesn't turn into yet another pile of scheisse like the rest of the internet. Complacency breeds fugg heads.

I say we form a HIT SQUAD.....scour the land to rid the .ORG of all FUGG HEADS and the like  
rock.gif
lets do it....

the "Fugs" have no value to us...

probably no value to anyone ,on the planet.

We wont make that assumption thou... if they want to live an' breed on another website...GREAT.

all we can do is offer our sincere condolences to the membership of that unfortunate site.

we can argue with the fugheads...try to get them to take their own lives (SUICIDE FOR HUMANITY) thats not a real organization, but lets not let THEM know that...

Hit Squad for a better Hayabusa Org.

exchange anything with them
we wont answer their krap

we will: hope that they go away.

time to take out the garbage

Rubbersidedown

all I know is i would be lost without Hayabusa.org I would gladly pay a membership fee to stay on board and hope since my short membership here I have never offended anyone with a post ? I visit this site everyday and feel as if i know some of you guys and gals love to read the advice and adventures of fellow Busa owners . >>>RAce1gun

"HayaBusa.org" #1
smile.gif

Might I suggest a separate, private (VIP) area of the forum? This would be a place that only approved contributing members have access to. One of the knife forums that I'm a member of is set up like this. It's great for the active members to have a place to discuss issues and deal with problems and socialize......."behind the scenes".

Also, membership there requires filling out basic registration info. Name, address, Email. No nameless, faceless people behind the screen name. You can't lurk unless you join. You can't join unless you register. This cuts down a TON of the usual forum BS. It also makes it very easy for the mods to take out the trash!! It's the smoothest running, most secure forum, I've ever seen.

Might I suggest a separate, private (VIP) area of the forum?  This would be a place that only approved contributing members have access to.  One of the knife forums that I'm a member of is set up like this.  It's great for the active members to have a place to discuss issues and deal with problems and socialize......."behind the scenes".

Also, membership there requires filling out basic registration info. Name, address, Email. No nameless, faceless people behind the screen name.  You can't lurk unless you join. You can't join unless you register.  This cuts down a TON of the usual forum BS. It also makes it very easy for the mods to take out the trash!!  It's the smoothest running, most secure forum, I've ever seen.
I like this idea!

Might I suggest a separate, private (VIP) area of the forum?  This would be a place that only approved contributing members have access to.  One of the knife forums that I'm a member of is set up like this.  It's great for the active members to have a place to discuss issues and deal with problems and socialize......."behind the scenes".

Also, membership there requires filling out basic registration info. Name, address, Email. No nameless, faceless people behind the screen name.  You can't lurk unless you join. You can't join unless you register.  This cuts down a TON of the usual forum BS. It also makes it very easy for the mods to take out the trash!!  It's the smoothest running, most secure forum, I've ever seen.
I like this idea!
+1 !!

Back