I'd like my money now...

*sigh*

Are Spartan strippers meeting me by my car at 4:30 p.m.?! Just an idea, should you need 'em
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,09:57) *sigh*

Are Spartan strippers meeting me by my car at 4:30 p.m.?!  Just an idea, should you need 'em  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Female???
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This thread actually started with the title 15,000 posts... 2 hours ago.  
SHOCKED.gif

Congrats M..
Let me just say I, for one, am actually smarter from reading some of your wisdom over the past years... Wait, that doesn't say much for my intelligence before joining the .Org.
Okay, how about I am a better person merely by meeting your aquaintance here on the .Org... No, I really wasn't bad off prior.
Ummm, how's this.  I sleep better at night knowing that you exist....No, I think the daily litre of bourbon is what helps me sleep.

Okay, you win, where's the buck go?  
bowdown.gif

(GIXERHP @ Jun. 13 2007,14:18) How about this guy,,,, i hear he's single<<<<LOL
Ben fears me...wait a minute! I'm NOT single...just window shopping for male strippers from the film 300! Jeez, you guys sure know how to make a thread go south...see, it's not always me!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

(PDBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,14:22) This thread actually started with the title 15,000 posts... 2 hours ago.  
SHOCKED.gif

Congrats M..
Let me just say I, for one, am actually smarter from reading some of your wisdom over the past years... Wait, that doesn't say much for my intelligence before joining the .Org.
Okay, how about I am a better person merely by meeting your aquaintance here on the .Org... No, I really wasn't bad off prior.
Ummm, how's this.  I sleep better at night knowing that you exist....No, I think the daily litre of bourbon is what helps me sleep.

Okay, you win, where's the buck go?  
bowdown.gif
I can tell that you're having a very tough time summing up what it truly means to KNOW Michelle.

I'd feel the same way if I were you...here, let me help.  

Charlies says:  Michelle offers wisdom when others can not, especially opinionated over subjects including the posting of scantily clad women and bikini wash photos.  I am a better person for not being exposed to such filth here on the oRg and my wife appreciates Michelle maybe even more than I do...in fact, she said that I'm a much better person having known Michelle for these last few years.  I'm also particularly fond of my new found love for wearing pink; I just had no idea...

Hank says:  Where are the strippers in the corner and why are we out of beer?!  Pass the nuts and let's get this party started...who's got the TP?!  Wooooo Hooooo!!!

PDBusaTP.jpg

I was just down at disney... stayed at the grand vista resort... I recommend it
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,14:38)
(GIXERHP @ Jun. 13 2007,14:18) How about this guy,,,, i hear he's single<<<<LOL
Ben fears me...wait a minute! I'm NOT single...just window shopping for male strippers from the film 300! Jeez, you guys sure know how to make a thread go south...see, it's not always me!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
It's not
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats on the 20K Madame Ho
wink.gif

300.jpg

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,14:43) I can tell that you're having a very tough time summing up what it truly means to KNOW Michelle.

I'd feel the same way if I were you...here, let me help.  

Charlies says:  Michelle offers posting of scantily clad women and bikini wash photos.  I am a better person for being exposed to such filth here on the oRg and my wife appreciates Michelle maybe even more than I do...I just had no idea...

Hank says:  Where are the strippers in the corner and why are we out of beer?!  Pass the nuts and let's get this party started...who's got the TP?!  Wooooo Hooooo!!!
At least you were locked on to the Hank comment!  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
I aim to please...

Well, except if we're talking about DO3 here...that guy's got issues...shhhh, don't anyone tell him, he doesn't seem to know...  *hiccup*  
all_coholic.gif

Robert.jpg

(zukracer @ Jun. 13 2007,14:45) I was just down at disney... stayed at the grand vista resort... I recommend it
cool.gif
I'll go there if you agree to take my 2 kids for a while LOL I'm not up for the whole "when are we leaving, I'm tired of walking/standing/waiting/breathing, I want to go home, I'm hungry" phase they'd be in if I took 'em
smile.gif

Hey Zuk, welcome back. Which resort area is that in? Is it in Disney itself? Let me know when you are back on Island. Hoping I can get time off. Maybe a BBQ here.

Back