I'd like my money now...

(PDBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,15:00) Hey Zuk, welcome back. Which resort area is that in? Is it in Disney itself? Let me know when you are back on Island. Hoping I can get time off. Maybe a BBQ here.
How about you make your "boy" plans outside of my thread here Hank...jeez, get your own "Look at me! I hit 20,000 posts" thread...
poke.gif

wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,11:43)
(PDBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,14:22) This thread actually started with the title 15,000 posts... 2 hours ago.  
SHOCKED.gif

Congrats M..
Let me just say I, for one, am actually smarter from reading some of your wisdom over the past years... Wait, that doesn't say much for my intelligence before joining the .Org.
Okay, how about I am a better person merely by meeting your aquaintance here on the .Org... No, I really wasn't bad off prior.
Ummm, how's this.  I sleep better at night knowing that you exist....No, I think the daily litre of bourbon is what helps me sleep.

Okay, you win, where's the buck go?  
bowdown.gif
I can tell that you're having a very tough time summing up what it truly means to KNOW Michelle.

I'd feel the same way if I were you...here, let me help.  

Charlies says:  Michelle offers wisdom when others can not, especially opinionated over subjects including the posting of scantily clad women and bikini wash photos.  I am a better person for not being exposed to such filth here on the oRg and my wife appreciates Michelle maybe even more than I do...in fact, she said that I'm a much better person having known Michelle for these last few years.  I'm also particularly fond of my new found love for wearing pink; I just had no idea...

Hank says:  Where are the strippers in the corner and why are we out of beer?!  Pass the nuts and let's get this party started...who's got the TP?!  Wooooo Hooooo!!!
Ha,, still not in the pic!! LOL

If anyone has a pic of the guy that has a flowery paint job on his Busa, TPing my Busa the "Blonde Busa Bash", please step forward!!!!!!
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,15:15) If anyone has a pic of the guy that has a flowery paint job on his Busa, TPing my Busa the "Blonde Busa Bash", please step forward!!!!!!  
laugh.gif
AHHHH HA!!!  ...and John thought he was innocent!

(and notice how he's right next to his bike, too!)

GixerTP.jpg

(PDBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,15:00) Hey Zuk, welcome back. Which resort area is that in? Is it in Disney itself? Let me know when you are back on Island. Hoping I can get time off. Maybe a BBQ here.
Hey let me know when and where guys. This is the best summer BBQ and Disney thread going
poke.gif

I have a better idea. How about we all going to pay to the org for each useless post we posted.
Like a penny for each. example: I have 3000 and maybe 75% of them useless. So far I own the org
$22.50. Each picture compensate for 10 useless posts.
That would keep post numbers down and pictures up.

I`m not saying that Michelle posts are useless, just that some of mine are... and Michelle has a great idea as usual.
beerchug.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 13 2007,16:50)
(VaBusa @ Jun. 13 2007,15:15) If anyone has a pic of the guy that has a flowery paint job on his Busa, TPing my Busa the "Blonde Busa Bash", please step forward!!!!!!
laugh.gif
AHHHH HA!!! ...and John thought he was innocent!

I don't know how he did that as tore up as he was
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 13 2007,13:50)
laugh.gif

Thanks OMAR ,, Ill get revenge!!!

(omslaw @ Jun. 13 2007,15:50)
laugh.gif

oh yeah, one more guy on the firing line for me to hide behind
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(semi @ Jun. 14 2007,10:45)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We're all hiding behind YOU!
poke.gif

laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 14 2007,09:12)
(semi @ Jun. 14 2007,10:45)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
We're all hiding behind YOU!  
poke.gif
Im going to the corner NOW!!!
sad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

FINALLY!!! Nearly 2 months later and I see photographic evidence
laugh.gif
I knew John was guilty...

Thanks Omar!!! I've put you back in the "not gonna kill him yet" column
wink.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 14 2007,13:32)
laugh.gif

FINALLY!!!  Nearly 2 months later and I see photographic evidence
laugh.gif
 I knew John was guilty...

Thanks Omar!!!  I've put you back in the "not gonna kill him yet" column  
wink.gif
Thanks, VaBs!
biggrin.gif

Actually - the picture of me is a Chop. I just happen to find the original
wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

wait does any one have change for 2 cents just kidding you know michelle it is great having you here i mean where else would a bunch of guys get pink shirts hahahah

Back