THE ANSWER

loboboy, I can erradicate infestation like nobody's business..........

but I too have learned from experience, and run this site with more caution.
perfect example.... we've had a couple new squiddy busa owners thrashin and stuntin right away, got flamed, learned some stuff from board members, and are now posting good questions and responses.

just as there are members that don't post in a looooooong time,..... there are those that only come here once a week and jump when they see someone new posting information.
It is a matter of getting used to one another, and understanding the meaning of their words. It is too easy to try and emotionalize a persons statement, as there is no body language or facial expressions to read. CHILLAX and enjoy the board!

beerchug.gif
I do understand this and I hope I have never led someone to understand me as a person of no respect or understanding. This is not who I am and if I led you to believe this then I miscommunicated my thoughts. I will gladly and calmly give a person a chance to tell us or show us who they really are whether it be a person looking for some valid help or a person who is showing their true ignorance.

"just as there are members that don't post in a looooooong time,..... there are those that only come here once a week and jump when they see someone new posting information"

I hope that you don't see me as one of these individuals, I may not post very much but I am here all the time and do follow most of what is going on. Just because I have a low post count does not mean I am not around.

Sometimes it's difficult to get your point across in text without someone taking it wrong/misinterpreting.

the answer. .... is...................

what did that mean???

To Cache and the admins of this site...I most humbly apologize!
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif

it was in fact NOT this forum that I spent so much time and got so aggrivated, looking for a particular member's name.

the sh.org was the one I meant to refer to...

Also, I think some may have mis-interpreted my meaning of what I was saying...not that I think you care...
wink.gif

But my intention was to say that people that have never contributed (on that board (there are 52 pages.....2600+ users names that are at least 6 moths old and have never made a post...some dating back to 2002))...but still have taken up space in the listings.
So, can you imagine the time I spent...?
I wan't trying to ridicule....just wondering where the broom was, to do a little house keeping.
wink.gif

FWIW...that pic was just sooooo damn funny...I HAD to post it somewhere.....just so happens that my web time is limited and I spend most of it here...so this is where it wound up. No harm intended.

it's the weekend...enjoy!!!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122076870 -->

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

wink.gif

Something else I think folks should bear in mind...

Ten thousand posts of vacuous crap isn't nearly as beneficial as ten helpful posts.

Our society is so driven by bluster and fluff it's no wonder to me why some folks almost automatically equate volume with value.

ya know I'm with ya Rub!....even if ya didn't come and drink with me a couple weeks ago....ya loser!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey cache......how bout making more moderators so we can nuke the idiot posts quicker?

laugh.gif

Sometimes it's difficult to get your point across in text without someone taking it wrong/misinterpreting.
Very true Bronc, sometimes the tone is misinterpreted by the one reading it. I am one that trys not to let this happen but everyone has a different way of looking and understanding things.

Rubb I am still with you man, but maybe what we need to do is teach these individuals how to be a better person since thier parents didn't do the job right.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Heres to the Brutha Rubb
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Back