Greatest Mod Ever

Good to hear, DJ !  Sorry we couldnt hook up when you were in OH. on your way up to Dennis, but we had plans shceduled for that Sunday and duty was ah calln on Sat.  

I cant wait to see it in action this spring at our VA Roll Out.    
super.gif

Ty
Cool ... Dennis said hello ... hope to see you in the Spring for sure or maybe you can come to the D.C. International Motorcycle Show in January??

To the unknowing fool that pulls up next to you and only sees the full exhaust of your sleeper and not the blow off valve for the turbo is not going to know what is wrong with their bike as they are losing serious ground to you as you violently pull away from them!!
wow.gif
  I can't wait for the stories because they are definitely going to come fast!!
biggrin.gif
You know I'll be out there hunting for kills ... can't wait for the first victim!!

That looks like a very nice setup.  I want one now.  How much did it cost you?  And how far from Indiana would I have go go to get it installed?
If you're in Indiana, you're closer than I was to Motorhead's shop in Cleveland, OH. His info is in the Turbo section. PM me if you can't find it.

DJ, very nice, and I especially like the "sleeper" look. Can't wait to see it in person. Ride safe!

Tom.

Damn, bro, that is nice!  How many miles on it before you sent it to Dennis?  The temporary tag says you went from the dealership to the turbo shop!  
laugh.gif
And you no better than to post pics with the reflectors still on!
biggrin.gif
 So do the deal and post up more pics!
Took it up there as soon as I got the first service done. 'Bout 200 miles. That's a permanent plate ... Maryland plates just run HUGE like that. You got me on the reflectors ... will take them off soon ... but they do add to the stealth look huh?? More pics coming.
I can see you wanting to keep it stealthy, but how 'bout powdercoatin' the rearsets?  Leave the tail, though, cause that would make me think you didn't have anything goin' on!
laugh.gif
Ken ... we think alike ... I already have spare rearsets ready for the powdercoat shop ... thanks for the advice Bro!

laugh.gif

Awesome man, awesome!! You're ruined now, you'll never be able to go back to a stock configuration. I hope you stashed some extra cash away for all those tires that you're gonna be needing!
smile.gif

DJ...so much for keeping it a "sleeper" 'eh?  You weren't supposed to tell everyone!

We've had a week of beautiful weather down here...bring it on down and take me for a spin!  
biggrin.gif
 I won't scream...promise...
laugh.gif
Trust me ... you WILL scream on this beast !!
Why? Did you scream?!
laugh.gif

Hell yeah I'd scream...then I'd let go and go flying down the road behind you...you'd be 5 miles up the road before you'd realize it...
tounge.gif
I was just tough talkin'...
smile.gif

Glad you're having fun DJ...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

You will probably want to get a fender eliminator and drop it a few inches.  you won't believe how fast 300 horses will lift the wheel.
True that Charles ... I'll give you a call when it's time for those upgrades ... you know I'm a broke dog now
sad.gif
smile.gif
You should have had Dennis throw you one on while you were there. Yes, broke as a joke for a while!! Know exactly how you feel. Ride safe, and you will never go back to a normal bike again.

Sweet ride Sage. I just bought a Ghetto off Dennis last week. I can't wait to get out of the sandbox and put it on my bike. Of course, TMH will be tuning it for me!

DJ, damn! I've gotta come out and check it out..lick the handle bar or something...I'm drooling to see and hear
the sweet sounds...as Napoleon Dynamite would say "Luuuuckkyy"

Back