Greatest Mod Ever

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
Finally ready to reveal my Fall project. I've been saving up my pennies for a couple of years for this and I brought her home today. Introducing "Raptor" my entry into the "boosted" community:) I'm only a rider, so I don't know all of the techy details, but I told Dennis that I wanted around 300 horses of streetable Turbo and he delivered bigtime!! It's raining and windy as heck here now, so I haven't twisted the throttle yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post my impressions. Right now I'm just staring at the powerful beast and smiling ear to ear. Please call (216-798-1958) or email (THEMOTORHEAD@aol.com) Dennis for technical answers about the Ghetto install and tuning.

Raptor3b.jpg

Right on! Very cool. Can't tell from a first glance that it is blown...

Damn, bro, that is nice! How many miles on it before you sent it to Dennis? The temporary tag says you went from the dealership to the turbo shop!
laugh.gif
And you no better than to post pics with the reflectors still on!
biggrin.gif
So do the deal and post up more pics!

cool.gif
Awesome, I love the stealth look!!

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131326488 -->

Damn, bro, that is nice!  How many miles on it before you sent it to Dennis?  The temporary tag says you went from the dealership to the turbo shop!  
laugh.gif
And you no better than to post pics with the reflectors still on!
biggrin.gif
 So do the deal and post up more pics!
Took it up there as soon as I got the first service done. 'Bout 200 miles. That's a permanent plate ... Maryland plates just run HUGE like that. You got me on the reflectors ... will take them off soon ... but they do add to the stealth look huh?? More pics coming.

Back