hayabusaparts.com anyone?

idolan2005

Registered
UPDATE: Paid on 3/5 today is 4/11 still no undertail, good thing I did not send this guy money for a turbo. Now you call and it says line is being checked for trouble.. He has had my money for 5 weeks and I have gotten ZERO communication from him, I have had to call and when I get a live person (almost never) they say "oh its been shipped from California and should be here any day" I have heard that for two weeks now. Has anyone heard from Dennis?

I ordered a Motorhead undertail from their website on 3/5 and paid via paypal. I have followed up with a few emails and tried calling the number listed on the web page of 216-631-4100, it rings and then goes to a fax line. It has been a week and the order still shows pending and I am not getting any responses.

Does anyone have contact with Dennis over there. I was looking at his turbo kits, and just need to be able to get some questions answered on his turbo systems as well.

PS: I know bike week just passed but you would think if no one was going to be there to take orders they would mention it on their web page.
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

The only thing I can say is that I have heard more negative comments than positive about Motorhead.
I would hope none of the statements made through the world of forums is true, but after a while it makes one think.

(idolan2005 @ Mar. 12 2007,20:59) I ordered a Motorhead undertail from their website on 3/5 and paid via paypal.  I have followed up with a few emails and tried calling the number listed on the web page of 216-631-4100, it rings and then goes to a fax line. It has been a week and the order still shows pending and I am not getting any responses.

Does anyone have contact with Dennis over there. I was looking at his turbo kits, and just need to be able to get some questions answered on his turbo systems as well.

PS: I know bike week just passed but you would think if no one was going to be there to take orders they would mention it on their web page.
Dennis is a good guy just has a lot going on... Business has been really good for him lately..... He has been around a long time so you know he isnt going anywhere with your money...

cap

captain: I am sure he might not be going anywhere, but getting a product that I ordered and good communication keep customers coming back..ask EJ at Brock Davidson's. I had 3 orders with him in 2 weeks time for over 2k.

Maybe some business owners need to get a rude awakening on who pays their bills, I will gladly order from Goldenchild or Brock's as I have personally experienced great service from them. If Motorhead can't send an email or pick up the phone when he has someones money, and is wanting to spend more.. then I am sure his business practices will lead to his demise.

Good service is hard to find, cheap prices are not.

(idolan2005 @ Mar. 12 2007,23:03) captain: I am sure he might not be going anywhere, but getting a product that I ordered and good communication keep customers coming back..ask EJ at Brock Davidson's. I had 3 orders with him in 2 weeks time for over 2k.  

Maybe some business owners need to get a rude awakening on who pays their bills, I will gladly order from Goldenchild or Brock's as I have personally experienced great service from them.  If Motorhead can't send an email or pick up the phone when he has someones money, and is wanting to spend more.. then I am sure his business practices will lead to his demise.

Good service is hard to find, cheap prices are not.
I got ya, not trying to make excuses just put your mind at ease... We have a lot of folks that come here that are not familiar with a lot of the other places to purchase. I just wanted to let you know that he is solid...

nothing more or less

Captain... honestly that does mean alot. I guess its a demand business. As long as he, doesn't forget about my order..Kinda silly on his part I am wanting to order a turbo kit asap. I read alot of good stuff about his kits on SH.org and he seemed to offer good service to his clients from the postings I read. However if I can't get a response within a few days the order is going to Velocity Racing. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for bike week, lets see if he can get back to me by the end of this week..

Goldenchild is going to put something together for me..and its going to put a big smile on my face

Something wicked this way comes.....

super.gif

dennis won't run off with your money. He is one guy... thats it. No big fancy smancy shop. No receptionist, just 3 or 4 cell phones hangin off his belt and with the numerous turbo kits he is installing I'm sure its hard to answer the phone all the time and get anything done. I don't blame you for wanting to get your order thru. You should see what he works out of.... but he does know his stuff!!! The one big complaint everyone has with him is he is very hard to get ahold of with all he has going.

I do know that sometimes he sells out of his undertails and has to have another batch run and it may take a week or two.

I did business with him a few yrs back and I was just patient and after a couple weeks and a couple phone calls I got everything setup and worked out.

spoke to Motorhead today. They are waiting on the taillights and will ship end of this week beginning of next. Nice to hear he has some help working with him now.

Revolution.. do you know anyone with that kit? It looks good and I like the fact they do a partial assembly. I am looking for a kit which does 400-500 on pump gas, yes I know I am going to have to get into the motor, already planning on it and using good parts as well. One thing that is very important is the air filter fit under the stock bodywork.

I would have to say if your looking for 400-500 ho you dont want a mitsubishi turbo, I have an EVO3 turbo and that is only good to 390...
400-550 you are talking about new rods, stronger bolts, eitehr a plate or turbo pistons, an intake with 4 more injectors, so a fuel controller, and a larger turbo... Try RCC's ultra kit, I know dennis had a used one for $8500 that only had a couple hundred miles on it {there like 11K new} and all out there good for 570+hp..... But you will need 3500 in motor work to hold that kit...
I like my kit, it was 3700 with a power comander, blo off valve, external gate, and everything else.... But I didnt want to pull the engine apart, so Im only going for 240hp, 5 1/2 # boost....
Can be upgraded by adding a spacer plate $80 {installation is prolly expensive}, a fuel controller $800, and 4 more injectors welded into the plenom$200.... Then you can make close to 400hp but now you spent $48-- I dont know, call Burt and see what he recomends, he sells the same kits as dennis, but always answers the phone and sometimes gets better deals...

thanks I will do that, honestly Velocity has what I think is a hell of a nice setup, I will be callign a few and see what they recommend.

I ordered the MH undertail back around early June. It arrived in about three weeks inside a box that was obviously used multiple times before and crushed in a few corners. The packing material consisted of a handful, that's right one-hand-full, of Styrofoam peanuts and a plastic bag. The result was a very nice undertail with huge spider web cracks running through it. The cause of these cracks was obviously insufficient packing material. Unless of course UPS decided to slap used transit labels over the ends, empty out all the package, tape it back up and play soccer with the box for a few minutes.

I called MH nd got an answer on the first try and was told to make a claim to UPS and have them inspect it for confirmation. UPS picked it up and dropped it back off in two days with no further information. I had to call UPS to find out that they would contact the original sender. I waited another week and called MH again. I was instructed to ship it back and a replacement would be sent. I'm not sure why I had to go through the UPS middle man to verify that the product was indeed damaged in transit (due to lack of proper packing material).

I did some research on conducting business with Motorhead and it seems he always delivers, just not very expediently. It will be going on three months now since money was exchanged, although three weeks of that were caused by my scheduled vacation and inability to have it return shipped. At this point I'm almost tempted to say #$@& it, and start writing letters in an attempt to get a refund. Almost.

[Edited 20070813] Despite multiple methods of communication I have had zero response from MH since early July. I called my credit card company about this issue and provided supporting documentation. A charge back was performed in the amount of $250.00 (the busted undertail was shipped back 30 days ago) in additionally I sent a certified letter to MH stating these intentions. Just my $0.02 here but unless you live near him and can walk in the shop to look him in the eye I would avoid any and all business with "Motorhead Performance" until such time customer service becomes a viable product in their inventory.

Back