Has anyone ever ordered from Exotic Sportbike?

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys... has anyone else ever ordered anything from Exotic Sportbike - www.exoticsportbike.com

I placed an order on March 20th (exhaust pipes) over the phone to make sure the items were in stock.  I was told that they were, so I proceeded with my order.  1 week goes by, and I don't hear a peep or see an email, so I call.  They say everything is in order and there is no delay on these items - but they say you must allow 5 - 10 business days for delivery (which I still don't understand if the items are in stock, why it takes 5 - 10 days to put them on a UPS/FEDEX truck).    
sad.gif

Anyway, another week goes by, I call again, and they tell me that delivery is scheduled for April 3rd, and they will email me the tracking info.  Well, here we are, and it's April 4th - no email - no contact - I've tried to call them and tried to email them and it's like they fell of the face of the earth.  Nobody will even answer the "Sales" line.
guns.gif

Just wondering if any of ya'll have heard of or ordered from these people.

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

Well the SSL is garbage (not really an indicator of the business, but certainly reflects poorly on them)

A good SSL provider will give you the company name/address/phone/contact information... these guys appear to be hiding some of that data..

https://www.exoticsportbike.com/ I get a different site myself...

Had the same problem with R N R Fabrication. Took forever but it was good stuff when I finally got it. I like extremekempy.com. Same day shipping in almost all cases.

I've seen a couple of threads with people having trouble with them. I bought my HMF system from them in '06 and had no problems. Hope yours comes in soon.

Well... I finally got a hold of a real person
thumb_up.gif
- and she assured me that the exhaust would be shipped today, and I would get it next week. I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

I would like to thank ALL you guys for your input - I'm thinking that the next time I get ready to order something, I'll do this FIRST!! May save on a few headaches!!

Greg

Busa_org_ft_wheel.jpg

Probably wasn't in stock and had to wait to receive it from manufacturer cost to much to keep products on shelf.

Hey guys... has anyone else ever ordered anything from Exotic Sportbike - www.exoticsportbike.com

I placed an order on March 20th (exhaust pipes) over the phone to make sure the items were in stock.  I was told that they were, so I proceeded with my order.  1 week goes by, and I don't hear a peep or see an email, so I call.  They say everything is in order and there is no delay on these items - but they say you must allow 5 - 10 business days for delivery (which I still don't understand if the items are in stock, why it takes 5 - 10 days to put them on a UPS/FEDEX truck).    
sad.gif

Anyway, another week goes by, I call again, and they tell me that delivery is scheduled for April 3rd, and they will email me the tracking info.  Well, here we are, and it's April 4th - no email - no contact - I've tried to call them and tried to email them and it's like they fell of the face of the earth.  Nobody will even answer the "Sales" line.
guns.gif

You didn't do your research on here first did you
laugh.gif
Just do a search on their name...or any companies name, and you'll get a lot of feedback from here
winkold.gif

sad.gif

guns.gif

You didn't do your research on here first did you  
laugh.gif
 Just do a search on their name...or any companies name, and you'll get a lot of feedback from here  
winkold.gif
I guess I have just learned my first lesson -
newbie.gif

Maybe congratulations are in order?
umnik.gif

I am definitely glad I found this forum - lots of great info!! Will come in handy when I'm ready to order my undertail!!

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

Yeah their customer service has alot to be desired. It took them months to deliver a PUIG windscreen to me .....a dozen e-mails and probably 6 phone calls later, I finally got it.
guns.gif

This rule goes for any company you order from either online or on the phone:
You ask, "Are you a brick and mortar company, meaning, do you stock what you sell or do you DROP SHIP your items"?
This will tell you whether or not you are getting your stuff in a few days or a few weeks.

I ordered my undertail from them and I believe it was about a month or so before I got it.

I ordered an undertail from them...only problem I had was I wanted it unpainted and they said they didn't have one so they sent me a painted one at the same cost...

Back