Breaklites undertails

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
if you buy a undertail from break lites be prepared to wait for two or three weeks, they do not put on there web page that they are not keep in stock. it would save a lot of confusion if they did this. do not expect them to answer emails. the type telling them you have waited for two weeks and still no undertail so just cancel the order. i am the type if i pay you for something i expect you to ship it within reason. maybe i am asking too much from breaklites to do this. they also want to deduct 20 percent from the orginal price to restock it, stating that since it was "silver" it was a rare color and they would have to hold it for a long time, it would be fine if they had told me it would take three weeks from the order date. sorry to ramble here but a little disgusted with breaklites inventory and shipping procedures.

Never tried ordering from them. Maybe there's a reason?
rock.gif

post pics of the one you bought, product photo at least i've never heard of this company?

I called them - they were selling Mototech undertails on ebay AND on their website. They're in Massachusetts so I figured I would give them my business.

"Not in stock". Then why do you have 3 auctions up? "We order them when someone wins."

Didn't even think of ordering from them after that. Good luck.

I called them  - they were selling Mototech undertails on ebay AND on their website. They're in Massachusetts so I figured I would give them my business.

"Not in stock". Then why do you have 3 auctions up? "We order them when someone wins."  

Didn't even think of ordering from them after that. Good luck.
I bet ebay would have a problem with that.

they have started a bad track record with the b.b.b. i cancelled my order after i found out how long the delay would be, they held 25 % of my visa for the undertail because they had allready ordered it,then told me it would be "hard to sell" because it was silver. i turned them over to the b.b.b. which recentlly replied to me that they refused to even answer them . i guess if i wanted to i could turn them in to the ma state attonery generals office for there shady business practices.

Back