Ordering a Top Gun Undertail

bronc3

Registered
What does it take to get one of these?First I order it from Rumble Import.They assured me it was in stock,and would be shipped immediately.After two weeks and three deadlines,they admitted it was backordered.They had already charged my card.I canceled the order,and thankfully they credited my card.I found it at Allied Barter and they told me they had it in stock,so I ordered it from them.Two deadlines later,still no part.Supposedly,it is on the way,he is supposed to give me a tracking number.I have almost a month invested in ordering this thing.Both parties have been very kind about the whole thing,but so far the end result is the same.I am wondering,can I expect this every time I decide to do something to my Busa and have to order what I need?Is everyone else going through the same thing?I hope this isn't normal.The gentleman at allied barter seemed very credible when I spoke to him.

Bought my Topgun and hugger from Alliedbarter and Sylvio...took about 1 week. I guess he had mine in stock and is out for now.

I ordered mine from Alliedbarter back in the spring and it took almost a month. I wasn't happy because they kept telling me it would be sooner. Silvio was a nice guy though and it is a nice product. I have to order a new one though to match my new paint job. I might check out hard racing, maybe they'll be more reliable.

Silvio has been great about it.He has given me a tracking number,and it is supposed to arrive today.Guess I'll find out shortly.He really is a nice guy to deal with,I am looking forward to seeing this part.Hope it's as nice as you guys say it is.

Got my undertail!Silvio has proved to be a very helpful person.Now I just have to figure out how to hack up my Busa without destroying it-He is helping-even offered to come up and do it for me(about 100 miles one way)Really nice guy.Between his website,and the posts on here,I am confident it will go wothout a hitch.

Right on Bronc, post some happy snaps of yer bikes new Booty if you can. And nice plug for Silvio and CO. I have heard they do good things and the Top Gun undertail in my opinion is prolly one of the Best looking tails out there, it maintains the lines of the bike...Good stuff.

Dont forget about ICEMANN's LED tail lights that go with the topp gunn's...................21 SUPERBRIGHT LED lights. TAIL/BRAKE & TURN SIGNALS........

JD

rearview.gif

Icemann,where do I go to find those LEDs?I bought mine with LEDs,but the smaller ones,with clear lenses.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066333856 -->

Back