Top Gun Undertail and Hugger

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Ordered my topgun undertail and hugger a couple of weeks ago. Definately anxious to get it and put it on. It looks like the installation should be pretty easy. I'll post some pic's once I get it and put it on. Wish me luck...

ooooh a 40th....I DEFINITELY want to see what that looks like on that bike....the gun tail is in my top 3 choices for a tail to get and I HAVE to see what it looks like on a 40th.
biggrin.gif

Goodchoice Copperone, my Top Gun should be arriving any day now. I ordered it at the bike show in NY. I also ordered a custom tank cover from Bagster through Eurobikes that is a very good match to the 40th busa. Hayabusa is embroidered in black along the cover in black. Should look hot!!!

Sounds really nice. I'm anxious to get mine. Should be here by next Wednesday...

Hawk, would you take a pic of that tank cover and post the contact information? I am looking for a tank cover with the busa logo. Thanks, Bill

No problem Bill, as soon as it comes in I'll take picture of it and put it on the site.

The company that makes these tank covers is baglux, or bagster.com. They are a Eurpoean company (french, I believe) and so they did not make the 40th anniversary color. Eurobikes.com had them do the 40th color as a special order for U.S. customers.

You will like this tank cover because it has pieces on it that attach to available tank bags which they sell separately.

Back