Those with TOP GUN UNDERTAIL

I have sent pics to Extreme Graphic Moto Design, but not heard back since. Here is a pic for all to see. Am I out of line questioning this match?

DSC00293.jpg

Looks different to me... Mine was for my 07 candy red and it was a little darker as well. I have reason to believe it is in their prep as I and yourself are not the only two people's who turned out a hair darker. I also know that mine chipped very easily and after less than 3000 miles with it on and a hugger, its already pepper sprayed... I think I will be repainting mine soon!

Yup. It don't match.Do they sell these unpainted? It looks like it fits very good.My bike is apart and the e-bay 99$ one I have fits like Some 2 yr. old made it in art class.I might buy another one so it looks good.by the way on those cheap e-bay ones you can hardly see the brake lights.

I got A UFO from Roaring toyz, it didn't match either. Roaring toyz told me to pack sand, so I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new one (after I returned mine of course) and its not perfect but I can live with it.

bike_007.jpg

OK, I have gotten the parts repainted. The amount of pearl looks way off, but color wise I think it works. We will see when I get the hump on to compare (EGD matched parts to hump, then I had them repaint hum as it had scratches).

NEW PROBLEM

Now I cannot get the holes to line up. I can easily get one side or the other to mate up, and then can force the forward most pin in on the opposite side, but the others will not line up. I have all the parts off the bike just to test fit, and I can tell you that as hard as it was to get the pins in off the bike, I will probably only be able to get 2 or 3 once it is on. The two rearmost holes will not line up. I dont see anyway that is physically possible. As easily as the original unit I had matched up, this is very frustrating....

Ideas?

I don't think so......

I messed with the parts last night. I cannot see a way that all the holes will line up.... I have tried flexing, pushing, pulling, squeezing, etc..... not going to happen.

Back