Top Gun Undertail and Tire Hugger

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I will be getting the top gun undertail and tire hugger soon. Just seeking input i.e. personal experience on installation. How long to install, and ease of installation. Any feed back would be appreciated. It looks like a fine product, but I haven't seen one up close and personal yet.

The one I bought for my Busa looks amazing!! I just wish I could put it on. I'll have to go with the Tiger Tail for the strip. THere are a bunch of em' here though. Friend of mine's got one on his AnniBusa, looks great.
cool.gif

I really like to way they look. Looks and sounds like a real quality product. Guess I'm just looking for positive feedback. Thanks for the response.

Copperone... I installed my top gun a month or so ago...install was painless. Fit and colormatch perfect. It will seem like you are taking a lot of the tail section out when you start cutting, but as long as you leave the "box" section intact(where your tool kit mounts), you really can't hurt anything, because the tail covers everything. Topgun sends little or no instructions, so go to the mods section here and print out the walkthrough link you will find there. Then hook up with Iceman for his really sweet led tailight units. I'm putting mine in this week.
Good luck and post up some pics.
TBone

Thanks a lot for the input. Hopefully I'll be getting within the next month or so. I'm really looking forward to getting my, just have to sort the christmas thing out a little bit first.

Yo Copper,

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SET OF INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TOP GUNN UNDERTAIL YOU WILL FIND. DO THE HUGGER LAST AS NOT TO SCRATCH IT. YOU CANT CUT ENUFF OFF FOR THE UNDERTAIL.

PIC w/hugger NWS...

post-6-70662-hugger3.gif

Pic w/hugger from distant
post-6-35785-huggerday.gif

Side view of topp gun w/hugger.
post-6-35731-rgtsideday.gif

Hope it helps out

I really like the undertail with the hugger, nice job, and fine looking ride. It looking like I'll be able to order mine within the next week or so. Great directions. Thanks Iceman

Back