Anyone dealt with Freestylecorp.com lately?

A'Busa'd

Donating Member
Registered
I was working out an order with "Paulo" via email and, suddenly, I just stopped hearing from him. Weird. Been trying to finalize an order for an undertail and a hugger for about a week. Maybe he's on vacation or something. Anyone else have this kind of experience with him?

I have heard he can be tricky to deal with... But EVENTUALLY you will get yer stuff. This is what I remember... Patience is a virtue.

I can't stand that kinda stuff.. no way i'm gonna beg somebody to take my money. Just not gonna happen. I'd pay more somewhere else before I'd waste time on crap like that.

Wasn't Paulo the dude that was running that other site that everbody was having trouble with too?.. no wait, that was Silvio or something.. some other site

I agree with Ego, bad business ethic,s isn,t worth saving a few bucks. There is to many other good bussiness people out there that take there job,s serious.

Well, it was more than a matter of saving a few bucks. Everything I'd read about the Freestyle undartails was good. Good quality and no cutting of the existing bodywork. I'd like to have to option of returning my bike back to stock if I want and the Freestyle pieces will let you do that.

I'm certainly very interested in knowing of another alternative if it will require no cutting of my bodywork and will allow use of the stock tail light (hey, I like it!).

Just checked that site out and I really like the looks of the Euro undertail. I also like the idea of retaining the storage compartment and being able to convert the bike back to stock, so now I'm considering one. What I don't like is a site located in the US with broken English and no prices.

Stupid question...what the heck do you guys do for rear turn signals? I know I've seen the Euro's where the left or right light will flash and others with small molded in turnsignals recessed further back, but how does this guys kit work with the stock tail light?

A turn signal/liscense plate mounting bracket is included. You can put the stock blinkers back on or fo with aftermarket.

The way I had to reach him was to click on his "ebay stores" button on the bottom of his web site home page, go to one of his auctions and get in touch with him that way.

Actually, you can have his email address, it's Luchesi@aol.com Maybe he'll answer YOUR email.

I've been having exactly the same problem since last week: Can't finalize an order because he quit answering phone and email. I'm going to get one from suzukihayabusa.org (Motorheads) if Paulo doesn't show up real soon.

Nothing here either. I gave up, sent him an email canceling and ordered mine from THEMOTORHEAD over at suzukihayabusa.org (Dennis...he runs the board). Cost a lot more, lost some trunk space and had to buy the Targa license holder that has the turn-signal bracket. I'll let you know if this deal works out...I paid him a week ago with PayPal and awaiting its arrival. I hope it works: I like the idea of supporting folks that run the boards, although I don't frequent Dennis' board much.

Back