Mototeck Customer Service?

M3Busa

Registered
Can anyone give me a warm and fuzzy about Mototeck, post purchase customer service? I have placed an order for my undertail and have had no contact with them since? Credit card has been debited, but no emails returned in the last week?

Thanks.

William
"...I don't wanna grow up, i'm a Toys'R'Us kid"

i've always received my stuff from them, sooner or later...they aren't the fastest shipper's in the world but so far they have always delivered exactly what i wanted...don't feel alone, i've got a shipment from them out in limbo land right now also
beerchug.gif

I've never ordered direct from them, but I have gotten their product from a stateside distributor. Keep in mind Mototeck is a Canadian company, and things usually take longer to get here from there, especially customs.

hey bro. i ordered a tail from a place called exotic sport bike .com. it took around 7 weeks and i had not got the tail. mototeck is accually running behind somehow and the company i ordered from accually ended up buying one from another dealer to get it to me because mototeck had not been getting back to them. so i would hound them because if i had not hounded the com[any i ordered from they would have waited on mototeck and i would still be waiting. but mine is on now.
beerchug.gif

russmotorcycle002.jpg

mototeck has great customer service. i had an issue with my taillight bulbs and they send out a new set 3 times until they got it right.

okay, well at least i am not alone. I guess you can endure any situation, as long as your not alone.

Thanks guys

Back